JERSEY SHORE GIRLS

10inches
Florida
Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:46 AM
would you do SNOOKI ?

16 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    NO. She's not attractive. Just a short fat girl. Now, I would do J-Woww. Big fake tits are a plus.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I have no idea who that is.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I'd fuck JWoww and Sammi. Snooki is ugly and fat.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    yeah i'd hit that...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There is a dancer at Kahoot's named August who looks somewhat similar to snooki
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I'm a bit mystified. There is no strip club named Jersey Shore. Is there a picture of Snook posted somewhere I can see it?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Nope, she's a lil too chunky for me, but I'd TOFTT if it would get her & all her buddies from the Jersey Shore to go away permanently.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Never
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I never really watched the show, but i did look up pictures of her. Just based on looks...I would do her, no problem. I like her look. Now after seeing the show and hearing her, maybe I wouldn't.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I would definitely do her. I used to travel to NJ on business about one a quarter (Parsippany) and met a 37 yr old housewife in chat. Fucked her everytime I went there sometimes 2x day as she seemed like nympho (loved to give BJ) but she was no where near as hot as Snooki....The crazy bitch wanted me to do her in their house in the master bedroom while he was at work but I declined. The house was in a nice area near Rockaway and looked as nice as Tony's (Sopranos). It was obvious he had lots of money that she could stay home and play all day.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Haven't seen the show. Looked at the HuffPo link above (thanks, samsung1), and "Snooki" looks cute enough. I suppose the negativity about her may be due to attitude; is that the case?
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    I have very low standards, I would fuck just about anything. You're not asking if I want to marry her, converse with her, or be seen in public with her. But I would definitely fuck her (in theory, since I am happily married). If I knew for a fact that a pussy was clean (no diseases), and smelled good, I can't think of one that I would turn down.
    14 years ago
    Wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    No but the other girls on the show are pretty hot. On reality babes, I would love to fuck Kelly Ann from the Real World. Some of Brett Michaels girls were pretty hot.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I'd fuck JWoww" The whores from MTVs Jersey Shore brought some friggin class to some friggin gym in Miami yesterday, and J-Woww went at the heavy bag like it was one of them, “friggin darkies”. Then they went and had some smokes to cool down [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion