tuscl

finger in the kitty

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:44 PM
if available would you slip a finger inside a dancers kitty or do you consider this over the line????

29 comments

• Otto22
    14 years ago
    This is a line I am ready to cross at any opportunity. Dancers make wonderful finger puppets!
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    Over who's line? Over the line of the dancer or your wife? If the dancer allows it, it's not over her line. And I wouldn't do so unless she allowed it. I'm quite positive it's over my wife's line. I equate it with the dancer putting her hand down your pants.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have no rules. If she doesn't either,enjoy the ride but wash your hands in between dancers. lol...
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I do it when ever I can. Its an extra, something beyond the "normal" LD and can be a signal of more to come. And I agree with SCat in washing your hands afterward.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Finger or anything else that fits if, as someone else said, it isn't over the line.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    When it's offered, yes. Usually, it happens on her lead.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    If it fits- put it in..........
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    That all depends on which club I am in at that point, and at 90% of the ones I've been to, inserting your finger in the kitty gets you kicked out. On the other hand, at the other 10%, I'd have to consider it.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I usually only do this when I've invited to by the dancer in question.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I partake freely, but wash my hands thouroughly before enjoying a bite to eat from the buffet. I do not consider this normal SC activity over the line as it has led me into some really fun activity. I have seen a dancer slub a customer bc he tried to feel her there so be advised its only best to probe if invited. When they show it to me, well thats my que.....
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    If she does me first, I'm more than happy to return the favor.
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    At the club I've been going to the most over the past year, most girls seem cool with the finger in the kitty. Those that aren't cool have actually said something at the beginning of the dance. But it definitely varies with the club. I figure nothing is over the line if you get the signal that the girl is ok with it! Go for it dude (but please follow the hand washing advice).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am OK with sticking my finger in the kitty but not up the ass. I have some limits lol
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    It's a good start.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    There is certainly a rule out there that if there is a hole something is going in it. I however draw the line for this act. I do not want somebodys fingers inside of me at a club. Hygeine is the issue as well as the fact that we are now talking about a bit of intimacy that to date I have not been willing to give away.......... my 2 cents
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Absolutely. Then I usually make them suck that same finger. Then I go wash my hands.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Definitely, I never pass on an opportunity. Always wash hands though afterwards but I never usually eat from a public Buffet, especialy in a strip club.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    A finger or another part of my anatomy!
  • thedirk444
    14 years ago
    Magicrat, you are one funny dude.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Fingering is part of my game if it's part of hers. It's not an extra. But know your dancer and her limits. But sometimes you just need to gently test those limits to find out where things stand if you don't already know. That test doesn't have to be blatant, it can be more of a teasing on the outside with a few hints. Had a lapdance the other day from a dancer who's very aggressive (in a good way) and she always initiates this. She doesn't like passive, non-participatory customers. A good social attitude for a dancer.
  • Kprince
    14 years ago
    I dont understand why you would want to do this to a stripper. Also, those that actually eat out strippers, wtf? That is reserved for the gf only haha, I have smelled some nasty pussies from strippers in my time so fingers or eating them out is not on my menu!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Kprince, I agree. I'm not spending money on a dance so I can make a stripper feel good. I don't finger. I don't eat them out. Grinding is fine. HJ, BJ, sure. Now, OTC is different. If I take a stripper to dinner and it's a "date" then all normal b/g stuff is on the table. But not ITC.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Make sure you don't have any cuts or wounds on your finger. You don't want to be getting an std from just fingerblasting a dancer.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Getting to stroke the kitty is not so much about giving the stripper pleasure (although I don't mind if it does) as it is finally getting to touch something after all that looking. When the opportunity arises (so to speak) I tend to just rub the outside of the pussy and diddle the clit rather than go knuckle deep. Its just as exciting and less intrusive than a full-fledged-finger-funking (try to say that three times fast!)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    When I buy a LD I'm hoping to make the both of us feel good - the better SHE feels, the better she'll make ME feel. Sounds like a win-win to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lopaw: Yeah, but you're a girl. Us self-centered guys are all about the "get me off, then get off me" mindset. :) More seriously, personally, one of the hottest things a girl can do for me is get off, whether on her own, or with my help. It's certainly *nice* if I can do it, but I'm not arrogant enough to believe I can do it for every girl I meet on the first encounter. And just watching those little contractions is usually enough to get me right on the brink.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I like it when my dancer gets off. But I don't like fake moans and grans.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    If they let you rub it outside the g-string then they will usually let you rub it inside the g-string. If you do all that , a finger fuck is the next step. I have had them stick their own finger inside and then put it in my mouth. I have said this a thousand times but most strippers have very tight pussies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion