tuscl

Kim Kardashian is Single and Ready to Mingle, Posts Sexy Pics on Twitter

Monday, March 29, 2010 12:21 PM
Samsung1 - now's your chance, man! [view link]

9 comments

• 10inches
    14 years ago
    wouldn't touch that skank much less stick my pecker in it. to many assholes already been there!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Come and be my private dancer!
  • how
    14 years ago
    I corresponded with her once online, before she was "a celeb." I was just asking her about a dress she was wearing in a picture, because a gal I knew was wanting one like it. Kim seemed like a nice enough person. That whole family (possibly excepting Bruce) seems to have some issues though; and their willingness to play them all out for the cameras is almost disturbing...
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Can't say ya don't know what to expect out of them LOL
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I don't believe I ever saw her before. What tv show was she on?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Sorry Samsung, I think she likes mostly black guys.
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    I am an average hung white guy-so she would never fuck me. She likes very dark skinned blacks and I assume they have huge cocks. She seems such a shallow idiot on TV-as so many others looking for that little bit of fame.
  • how
    14 years ago
    caualguy, the entire Kardashian family had (has?) a show called "Keeping up with the Kardashians," and that spun off another show about two of the sisters. I think it is on the E! channel.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was channel surfing last night and watched a tv show on E! about the former Playboy playmate Kendra. She looked hot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion