tuscl

Tucson police ID 6 people arrested in strip-club raid (stripper mug shots!)

Tucson Police have identified six people arrested Thursday night on drug charges during a raid at a midtown strip club.
Tucson Police served a search warrant on the Candy Store Show Club, 1104 S. Craycroft Rd., and arrested 10 people, according to a police news release. Four of the people arrested were cited and released. The six police identified were booked into the Pima County jail. Five face drug charges and one woman faces lewd and lascivious act charges.
The arrests were the result of a six-month, multi-agency investigation of the strip club carried out by police, the Counter Narcotics Alliance Task Force and the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses.
Those arrested were:
• Rosa Kinslow, 40, unlawful possession of narcotics for sale (warrant)
• Eddie Martinez, 36, unlawful possession of narcotics for sale (warrant)
• Ashley Ann Schell, 23, unlawful possession of narcotics for sale
• Tysharra Scott, 31, lewd and lascivious acts.
• Krista M. Sparks, 22, unlawful possession of narcotics for sale
• Brett E. Tucker, 37, unlawful possession of narcotics for sale (warrant)
All six are employees of the Candy Store, said Tucson Police Sgt. Diana Lopez. Some are dancers, some are hostesses and some are bouncers, she said.
They are accused of selling cocaine and other drugs at the strip club, said Lt. Kelly Lane of the Counter Narcotics Alliance.
Of the four people cited and released, three were cited for unlawful possession of marijuana. The fourth, a customer, was cited for lewd and lascivious acts, Lopez said. Two of the other three were employees, she said.
Police have gone to the Candy Store more than 85 times in the past 16 months. Among the calls: two homicides; 12 assaults; five liquor violations; 16 narcotics drug violations and several disturbances, Tucson police say.
Neighbors complained to police that they were worried about their safety, security and quality of life due to the ongoing criminal activity, police said. During the six-month investigation, investigators determined that the drug sales at the strip club were the root cause of the majority of the violent crime.
During the course of the investigation, undercover officers were sent into the club and confirmed that drug activity, Lane said. The drug deals usually involved patrons getting drugs from the employees, he said.
Management at the Candy Store have not been cited or charged, but the investigation is ongoing and information obtained from interviews or the search of the business could lead to more arrests, Lopez said.
As a result of the arrests, the club could lose its liquor license during a hearing before an administrative law judge on April 28, Sgt. Wes Kuhl, an officer with state Liquor Licenses and Control, has said.
Until then, the strip club can remain open, Lopez said.
Tucson police is hopeful that the criminal activity there will quiet down, but is still asking for residents in the area to call 911 to report any problems.
Friday, March 19, 2010
http://www.azstarnet.com/news/local/crim…

I think it was worth looking at this link to see the mug shot of the 40 year old stripper lol

7 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Sam - Yeah, I can see how she might need to supplement her stripper income.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    What is surprising is that the Candy Store is one of the top 100 tuscl strip clubs. Right now it is ranked at position 52, but it has been ranked better in the past. I am not even from AZ but I know of this SC because of the top 100.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have been in this club a few times in the past when I lived in AZ. It used to have some hot dancers but appears to have gone downhill from recent reviews. Every club has its fuglies, this club will now have fewer.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    High definition photography is definitely *not* friendly to these folks.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Yeow!! Run away....run away.....
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    In the light a lot of them don't look so hot.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Man, those are some butt ugly women. I wouldn't pay them to lick my ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion