tuscl

The Tramp Stamp Stigma: Women with Lower Back Tattoos

Monday, March 15, 2010 2:35 AM
The "Tramp Stamp" a derogatory name for a tattoo which a woman has on her lower back. These tattoos where commonly popular among women born in the 70's and 80's. A women baring this type of tattoo was commonly labeled as tramps, whores, or anything else dealing with promiscuous behavior. Studies done by the American Psychological Association and various other researchers have shown a strong correlation of information associating tattoos with wild behavior. Believed to have started with early Indian tribes when a male would place his "branding mark" aka "tattoo" on his partners back to discourage other males. It was placed in area that would be seen during sexual acts.

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting. What do you guys think about angel wings on their back? I talked to one stripper who said she wanted them..and I met a stripper last night who had them. The stripper from last night offered OTC at her place for $300 or happy ending in 30 minute VIP for $200 cash. (she hated it when guys used credit cards for champagne rooms lol)
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    The strippers are getting way too tattooed at my favorite club. We are talking some girls having tattoos covering maybe a third of their back. Sorry, but it does not appeal to me to get a dance from a girl who looks like she was bored in jail for the last five years and had nothing better to do than spend her days crafting a more and more elaborate tattoo on her body.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I've heard the phrase "cum target" used in place of tramp stamp. Pull out and shoot your cream all over her lower back. The tattoos don't bother me too much since I am in the same age bracket as most of the dancers and don't recall a time when it was uncommon for women to get inked. Finding a stripper without at least one tattoo is like "Where's Waldo?"
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I was once at a Novell conference in SLC, Utah. At one of their evening get togethers, I was talking to a woman that had tattoos and was in the process of having them removed. Expensive and painful, she said. Later in the evening another woman joined us and mentioned in passing that she was going to get some tattoos done when she got home. I said to them, "Perhaps you two should discuss tattoos." I've wondered if the last woman did, in fact, get some done. My bet would be on "yes".
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    While I agree that I don't like the looks,I would be passing by on some good times if I passed them by.Nastiest dancer at my favorite club is covered with them. BBBJ ITC for $40-60.FS at my hotel for $150. My ATF only has one little tiny one. I asked her why she got it. Because everyone else was doing it. Another fav covers up the one on her left tit with make up. It tastes like shit. Given a choice, I would pick tats over piercings any time.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    OTC Gal has five tatoos. She once asked me why I don't have any. I explained that I'm a frequent blood donor and it's more important to save lives than show the world how unimaginative you are. Still curious, she asked why I donated. I told her a heart breaking story about a six year old boy with leukemia. That ended the subject.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I am not a fan of tatoos, but try to ignore them if I'm otherwise interested in a dancer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, Piercing come out and can heal. Tats are pretty much forever. Big difference IMHO. And as for the present time, Piercings come out. BTW, my ATF has quite a number of tattoos, so I can overlook them if all else is in its proper place.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Don't like the tatoos, but can look past them if the rest of the package is attractive. For the most part the more attractive dancers seem to have the least/smallest body art. My favorite has none, and I hope she keeps it that way. She is definately the exception to the norm.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I agree shadow, tats over piercings
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The population of girls who have tats and piercings (especially piercings) seems to have a higher percentage of girls who like pain than the general population. Since I have a serious thing for girls who like to be hurt, the two have become associated in my mind. So, plus 1 for piercings and tats. Bring 'em on.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Love gals with tats, they are so sexy.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I agree with Clubber -- piercings are preferable to tattooes -- but it is purely subjective, isn't it.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I'm not a fan of tats on a woman. I don't mind the tramp stamp, but the girls with big shoulder pieces or angel wings turn me off. Piercings are OK, to a degree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion