tuscl

Cowgirl look --Yeehaw!

Visited a club that was having a "Wild West" theme night. The dancers all looked cute and sexy in their cowgirl outfits -- lots of denim mini-skirts and cut-off shorts, gingham tops, cowboy hats, boots, and pigtails. This one lovely blond looked just like Jessica Simpson, circa Dukes of Hazard (you know, when Jessica was still hot). I'd forgotten just what a turn-on this look can be.

Anyone else a fan of the cowgirl look?

12 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Does 'reverse cowgirl' count as a 'look'?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yeah, love it. There's a dancer @ my favorite club who dresses like a cowgirl and dances to country. She's not really cute, though.

Now there's a girl who works at the place where I tan(I know, but chicks dig a tan) who's gorgeous. She looks like a hotter Katy Perry. She wears tight denim capris and a sexy cowgirl top sometimes. She puts her hair in pigtails, too. It's so sexy I can barely stand it. LOL
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I love cowgirls. However, country music is not good stripping music. Well, maybe Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes, cowgirl is alot of fun, so is doggy.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Doggy would be a difficult challenge in a John Hamilton strip club (most likely place for high mileage.) Those cheap, metal folding chairs...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember Christie's Cabaret in Brunswick, OH would play country music and the hottest dancer there was wearing a cowboy hot.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I like the cowgirl sex position more than I like the cowgirl outfits lol
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I like girls more than cows.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Hard to argue with that, Gator.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    How they're dressed isn't as important as what they look like undressed. Gimme naked any day of the week.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    LOL - T-Pain's new single: Reverse Cowgirl

We gonna go left, right, front, back
    That ain't just enough
    I can take you everywhere
    All around the world
    I like how you do it
    Just put it in Reverse Cowgirl
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The “I Am T-Pain” iphone app costs $2.99 and lets users transform their own voice into Auto-Tuned vocals, record tracks and stream them just like t-pain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion