tuscl

8 women, 1 man dressed as woman, arrested in suburban prostitution sting - slide

Apparently, there aren't enough prostitutes to satiate the local johns, because the Cook County Sheriff's department has arrested a group of alleged sex workers brought in from out of state.
Sheriff Tom Dart announced the prostitution arrests of eight woman and one man from five different states. The photo to the right is a man, who allegedly dresses as a woman for prostitution purposes.
Sheriff's police launched the investigation after seeing suspected prostitution ads on Craigslist and Backpage. Police later took out their own ads to snare the men looking for illicit sex, according to a Sheriff's department press release.
Investigators executed a sting Wednesday night. They set up in a Schaumburg hotel where there's been an ongoing prostitution problem. The hotel was not named because Sheriff's police say the owners were cooperative.
Besides the nine people arrested for allegedly selling sex, 5 men were arrested for allegedly trying to buy sex, which falls under the county's "public morals nuisance ordinance."
Below is a slideshow and the names of the people charged with selling sex in the operation. The buyers are not shown because they are only issued citations and police don't release mug shots for citation recipients.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7520-Chicago-C…

3 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    "1 man dressed as woman arrested"

No wonder we haven't heard from parodyman--> in a while.
  • chi_sam
    15 years ago
    I gotta' say, the dude looks hotter than the rest of 'em. Joyce (black 19 yo) doesn't look too bad, but she kinda' looks like a tranny.

Thanks for the link. I read this at another local news site, but no pics.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Alma would have been my pick -- looks like a firecracker. But oh, I still can't even see the man in that drag pic. Looks completely like a woman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion