tuscl

1,000 Ways to Die

Monday, March 8, 2010 6:40 AM
I didn't think I was interested in watching this show on Spike TV until I watched some of it. Supposedly it is based on real life death stories but the names have been changed. It is supposedly odd ball cases where someone died. In one scene they showed 4 cheerleaders getting money by doing a carwash. The show said the cheerleaders were really strippers and that they were gouging the guys paying for the car wash. I thought, well that sounds kind of vague. Why were the guys paying for it if they thought they were getting ripped off? Anyway one girl got out an electric buffer but it had a poor electrical extension set up. Apparently water and electricity don't mix and they all got electrocuted. Anyone seen the show?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    wow ouch. No I did not see the show. Here is something similar: [view link] The woman in the bikini is doing a dance while doing a car wash and ends up slipping off the car. She did not die from it though.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    they have a lot of the 1000 ways to die on youtube but I can not find the stripper one
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Yeah I watched 2 hours of it last night and they showed the scene with the Strippers/cheerleaders. I also liked the clip of the one guy trying to get revenge on his Ex-Fiancee by putting ex-lax poweder in her drink. He paid the Waiter @ the ceremony $100 to do the deed. Little did he know the waiter poured the Ex-lax in his drink. WHen he had to go he couldn't find a bathroom stall that was open so he used the trash can out back. He literally got his ass stuck in the trash can and could not get out. When he rocked the trashcan over he went tumbling down the hill and I guess in the process ended up breaking his neck.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I missed a lot of that. It was very interesting though. Death because of ex lax sounds like a bad way to go.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've seen that show a few times. While it is amusing (most of the victims are Darwin Award worthy), I find it hard to believe many of them. They do post dates & locations at the beginning of each segment, but I don't know. Maybe I just don't want to believe how really stupid some people are.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I dunno if I've ever seen a stripper dying on that show. The closest story was of some old guy (that was on an electronic device that was keeping him alive) dying when the power shorted out after his sexy (Asian?) housekeeper did a dance with some Xmas lights around her body. She overloaded the old man's old electrical system in his house. It's an odd show for sure, but Spike doesn't have much to offer IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion