tuscl

Is anyone friends with a dancer that works at multiple clubs?

Monday, March 8, 2010 5:23 AM
I know one dancer that alternates a few months in the local area and then a few months at the Masters which is about 4 to 5 hours away. She lost weight last year and looks a lot hotter than she used to. I am on friendly terms with some other dancers that occasionally work at more than one club but I don't know their real name nor do I have their phone number. Of course I haven't asked for that information in a long time. I believe this works out well so you don't get too tired of the same ol same ol all the time. Of course there are new dancers working at some clubs all the time. Last night I saw one hot dancer that was familar and she seemed to like me. She recognized me from somewhere. I just can not remember why she seems so familar to me.

13 comments

• casualguy
    14 years ago
    I do remember a couple of times it seemed odd that I would see dancers at one club early in the evening. Then I saw them late at night at another club. I think they stopped doing that. One dancer told me at one club the manager didn't like dancers to be working at other clubs in the local area.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I have had, on more than one occasion, a dancer tell me that I look familiar and ask if I've ever been to such-and-such club (and I have). Makes me think I'm at SCs too much. ;-)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in columbus the hot dancers will be working at kahoot's. If they get slightly fat or whatever then I usually end up seeing them work at a different club. When they go back to looking hot they end up back at kahoot's.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also considering each club runs different promotions depending on the day of the week, it may be beneficial for a dancer to work at more than one club. For example promotions in Columbus: Monday is 3 for $30 at Centerfolds Tues: (not sure) Wed: Half off hump day at Dreamgirls - half off drinks, dances, etc. Thurs: Customer appreciation parties at Club X Friday: any club would be good to work at on friday/saturday Sunday: Amateur night at Cols Gold Also they could have a job working for a topless/alcohol club that stays open until 2 AM and then also a job at an after hours/BYOB club that stays open until 5AM. The after hour places don't usually get busy until 1 AM anyways.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    A dancer just told me last week that she's working at two clubs now. Asked me to keep it quiet since it's against the club rules to work at another club. I'm planning to make a trip to see her at her new gig. It will be interesting because I've only seen her at a pastie club, and her new club is nude.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Presuming two clubs in the same city/metropolitan area, no. However, I've been told by one girl at Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, that she works there half the time and the other half of the time at the Out House near Lawrence, Kansas. She's always telling me I got to make the trip down there. I actually don't mind that trip, but I am not going down there just for her.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Yes, I've been friends with one particular lady that works at least four of the Detroit area clubs. She sends me a txt to let me know which one she'll be at when I travel there. Since I travel quite a bit (and Detroit is not home, thank goodness), I assume she's doing a little moonlighting by jumping around clubs. I know she's been at one particular club for quite awhile (keeping a "regular schedule"). I once inadvertently ran into her there when I made an unscheduled visit to the Motor City.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I've come across girls that work the door at one club and dance on the side at another. They don't tell management because it's against the rules. One of the girls is a favorite of mine whenever I see her dancing and the other I've never caught dancing yet.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Several dancers in Houston alternate between St James and Treasures on a regular basis.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    umm...there is this one hot looking door girl at club x I wouldn't mind getting a dance from
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Dancers move around a lot in Detroit. You might see anyone almost anywhere. It's futile to try and keep score--so just score.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I've known a few who did.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My ATF used to work two clubs. I don't think that is so unusual, but I could be wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion