tuscl

HJs

Saturday, March 6, 2010 7:11 PM
Lets say you walk into a SC and want a HJ..how much money would you be willing to spend total before you decide to cut your losses? How about BJ? How much for an out of town club vs your local favorite?

18 comments

• Player11
    14 years ago
    At the club where I am VIP they have quoted $100 for HJ. A gal I did in VIP wanted $300 for FS. This included BJ foreplay (wow she could suck really good too) and sex (in my lap cowgirl style). She was blonde, 20, tall, and really nice bod. Her pussy was nice and tight too, she got me off real good. I had originally wanted two dances with her but once in VIP she simply ignored that request, got naked in my lap and went to work on Mr H. I could not say no.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, HJ available for dance cost ($20 per) at Henry the VIIIth Southgate. When I asked one dancer she laughed; they're used to blowing everything which comes in the club apparently. On the other hand, one gal said she'd give a hj for however long it took for $50. Then there was Monday at Bogart's: $150 for everything for 4 songs (full length songs) with a good-looking gal. Saturday afternoon though I had an 'aging vet' offer a bj for $50.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    HJ's can go for as low as $20. How fast are you? BJ's $40-60. Again, how fast are you? I have done FS ITC for $100-120. Been quoted $150 to $500 for FS OTC. I have done it OTC for under $200. If my $500 avatar will get the price down to $200 she will be a winner. Of course my now none dancer only charges me lunch. And she is a small eater.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    $100 for a HJ? steep price. At one local club, a HJ used to be included with a $30 private lap dance.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "how much money would you be willing to spend total before you decide to cut your losses?" About $40-50. "How about BJ?" About $80-100.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    MisterGuy, You can easily cut your losses for the price of a lap dance. If the girl won't negotiate or says no, 1 lap dance is enough.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    "Stand firm in negotiating--make sure the deal is agreed to up front. If they won't discuss specifics up front, tell them to come back when they will. I can't tell you how many times I heard from dancers "Let's go get a dance and we'll work it out then." NO, NO, NO, NO! One gets the worst kind of hustler behavior then. Don't be an impulsive buyer. All I can say is it was a very wise decision to go to Henry's in Southgate prior to The Hustler Club." ^^ wise advice from CT's new article on getting extras
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, wiser advice is the very last: Don't enter ANY Detroit club with less than two condoms.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    The price of a song...not a cent more. If she has an expert tongue, she'll also get a nice tip.
  • bellman
    14 years ago
    In clubs where extras are commonly offered, I have found that HJs usually don't cost more than the price of 2 songs, and BJs the price of 3 songs. And I've once been offered CFS for $120 ITC. $100 for a HJ is far too much.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    well last night I went out to a SC. The club was very crowded because of the Arnold's Classic being in town and very loud. I had to stand because no available seating. Anyways I meet a really aggressive blonde who won't let go of me and drags me back to the lap dance room. She gave some stick shifting in the first dance and finally started the HJ in the second dance...I ended it after our 2fer1 $40. So $40 and no finished HJ >.< I knew it would have been several songs later before it finished and figured it was best to cut losses... What is kind of funny is that there is a guy watching on camera the lap dances... so it's like geesh do they not care about guys getting HJs??
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "MisterGuy, You can easily cut your losses for the price of a lap dance. If the girl won't negotiate or says no, 1 lap dance is enough." One LD is enough for what? From what I've seen, the price of "extra" fun is usually (not always) a set price.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I was referring to cutting losses at 1 lap dance if the girl is unwilling to provide extras. I don't play the "if you do 2 more, maybe I will" game.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    From an individual dancer? Usually 1 or two lap dances is enough. I'm not usually *actively* looking for someone to fill the role of extra provider; I've already got some, and if I'm specifically looking for action, I just call one of them. When I'm going to a SC, I'm usually just there for the routine entertainment, and maybe scouting, not for the express purpose of getting some.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Sounds like MisterGay gets sucked in by thinking he has to build trust and win them over before they give extras. MisterGay is not very bright that way (not surprising given he is very dim in every other way).
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I was referring to cutting losses at 1 lap dance if the girl is unwilling to provide extras. I don't play the 'if you do 2 more, maybe I will' game." Neither do I. I've tried plenty of girls out for 1-2 LDs, and, even if they were willing to provide "extras", said "No" if they just weren't doing it for me. I think the original question was pretty clear about how much you were willing to spend to get an "extra" service.
  • igloo9999
    14 years ago
    i have never gone to a club planning on getting any extras. i have enjoyed some if offered by the right type girl. one night i was headed to the VIP for a regular private and the girl asked if i would prefer a HJ for the price instead. luckily i had been other places and was able to finish in one song. another time (same club, different girl) i must have hit the right spot in the kitty because she pulled mr. happy out & finished me off then refused an extra tip because she enjoyed it too. at a different club with my latest #1 dancer, i was able to get FS for the price of the 2 songs. overall, i don't see that i would pay extra $$$ for 'extra services'.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    "how much money would you be willing to spend total before you decide to cut your losses?" $23.95 "How about BJ?" $27.38 "How much for an out of town club vs your local favorite? Above vs. $26.52 and $31.07.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion