tuscl

I dont' normally do this...

uscue13
California
I like it when I get BJ or FS from a dancer I've seen for awhile but never gotten that kind of action before, and afterwards she tells me "I don't normally do this...but I charge X amount of dollars".

I just think it's hilarious that she's not "that kind of dancer" yet she already knows what price she charges for it. Gives you away on the spot

13 comments

• Mr.White
    15 years ago
    lol the reverse hustle...up charge?..did she see it in a movie? oh her stripper friend told her how much it should cost..or she saw that price on the internet.threw the years i've got that alot."I don't do that" then 2 weeks later they tell me for 500 i would.lol.i politly decline.sometimes i haggle for awhile if shes real hot.i usally get it for 200 an hour OTC.it just seems more safe that way.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I hear "I don't normally do this..." pretty often, but happily, not followed by "...but I charge $X." That would be especially phony, as you note.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    and "I don't normally pay for this, but here's $100" LOL
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Haha, gator that was a good one
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    haha yes good one gator or maybe, "and I dont normally put it in your butt"
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I did a Champagne room with a HOT dancer. About 10 minutes in, she told me, "I'll let you go down on me for an extra $50.". WTF? I declined. Seriously, I'm going to pay extra to eat a stripper's pussy? No. LOL.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    pothead: Exactly. If they want oral pleasure they should pay us or at least knock something off the price.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have browsed some backpage and CL postings and notice a lot of them don't offer greek/anal...I wonder if you brought enough money how many of them would change their minds.

One time I talked a waitress into doing some dances with me. She had the "I don't normally do this" bull shit going with me. I didn't buy it. I am guessing she was an ex dancer but maybe now has a jealous bf that won't allow her to go to work with stripper heels.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My avatar wanted $500. I turned it down because I know 2 that will do me for $150. I guess she is still on the menu. Hence the email and photo.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    "I dont' normally do this..."

The stupid, lying, thieving whores lie about everything and they are very dumb. If a stripper says anything, chances are it's a lie.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    DickJohnson, she "normally don't charge an extra $50 for that" LOL

Dougster, remember to copyright that mission statement
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    then response i like best is "i'm not a whore" when asked about OTC. of course, that is just after i sucked her tits, fingered her kitty and blasted her juggs with sperm after a vigorous HJ, all for $100
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I like gators response too. "I don't normally do this". Well I don't either. just when I can get away with it (cheap).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion