tuscl

HOw to pick up a stripper

DickJohnson
Illinois
Recent conversation heard at a club between a dancer and a customer...
Dancer: so how much do you have?
Customer: enough for everybody, at least an eight-ball
Dancer: Ok..we will come party with you guys later then after work..
Customer: Ok..who are you gonna bring?
Dancer: How bout Jasmine? shes cool and loves to party
Customer: OK...but this is gonna be an all- night party, ok?
Dancer: If you got it to party all night then great.

10 comments

• potheadpl
    15 years ago
    That's classic.
  • how
    15 years ago
    DickJohnson strikes again, but this particular parody has enough truth to it to be authentic...
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I choose to believe this conversation is 100% authentic. Am I wrong? Naive?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    sad but true. One complained that red bull just simply wasn't strong enough to energize her throughout the night
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I find the best line is to introduce her to my friend Ben, especially if there are several of him along.

When I was out on a project in Cali I had a 2bedroom condo paid for by per diem funds. I kept the fridge stocked with all kinda wine and beer. When a stripper or hooker would come over I would let her have some drinks and relax. Then her clothes would come off and there were times we did not make it from the sofa to the bed.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    this was a real conversation...heard it at the world famous mons venus...it was outside the doors...people were standing outside catching a smoke, thats how im sure of what was said...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    "How to pick up a stripper"

with 2 arms, one by legs, the other middle of the back and carefully lift both the girl, then carry her where you are going
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Um, done that, Gator... From the middle of a crowded restaurant in Detroit last summer. She was feeling ill. I had in mind a fireman's carry. She threw me a curve, hopping up and straddling me. So glad I didn't know anyone there...
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    this is how i pick up a hot young stripper.After a really good VIP grind..with a new girl.after she had 4 really hard cumms.she had a bad case of shaky legs.could hardly walk so i stood in front of her and piggy backed her all the way down the stairs across the club to the dressing room door.the manager was standing by the door when i put her down.still wobbly ,i told him she has bad case of shaky legs.after laughing a minute he goes i know i saw it on camera. OH NO.i just said yeah i bet ..lol...she came out a little while later and told me everyone was talking bout it and she had never done that before. i wasn't sure what she meant..the ride or the "RIDE"..I miss her.she wasn't there long.. about 2 weeks...the problem was they all wanted rides after that!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY, fireman'ss carry would work but the mid air cowgirl straddle is much more fun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion