tuscl

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor

Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:37 AM
A strip club, somewhere in Detroit... Drippy: War's over, man. City Council dropped the big one. SuperDude: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Philip A. Stein: [whispering] Germans? Slickpeter: Forget it, he's rolling. SuperDude: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns] What the fuck happened to the TUSCL I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you SuperDude, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer - Philip A. Stein: Dead! SuperDude's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. SuperDude: We're just the guys to do it. Drippy: Let's do it. SuperDude: LET'S DO IT!!

26 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve, Now you must know that mg said that is not how it went down. He sent: MisterGuy says: Posted: 02/11/10 "Steve, did "The Germans" really bomb Pearl Harbor?!" Hey, that's what Bluto said...lol... You can see he quoted you, then says something stupid! Of course later, in typical liberal fashion, he blamed his idiocy on Bush. :)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    To be filmed at The Coliseum on closing night.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Will Bogart's be the Delta house?! How soon til they break ground on an addition???
  • how
    14 years ago
    TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    It's utterly amazing when humor like this goes waaaaaaaay over the heads of the old men on this board...ugh!
  • slickpeter
    14 years ago
    Was at H8S today and got into a discussion with more than one dancer there and all were extremely happy with the news out of the city - they can;t wait for the enforcement to begin because they all look forward to added business and hopefully higher prices -----that is right higher prices what they won't due because of the market ----they all are hoping for a true market economy to return downriver. Of course I participated in a couple of dances today and none of the dancers had yet raised their prices
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Larry Flint didn't have anything to do with the recent city council legislation, did he??? Interesting how his new club opened in an adjacent suburb...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Humor is easily understood, including steve's, but understanding why one would continue to show their idiocy to the world does go waaaaaaaay over my head! Seem mg would have run and hid in shame as other board idiots have done.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "but understanding why one would continue to show their idiocy to the world does go waaaaaaaay over my head! Seem mg would have run and hid in shame as other board idiots have done." And the truly ironic posts from a proven old fool continue...my goodness...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Board, meet the Poster Boy of Idiocy, mg! Amazingly he does nothing to prove otherwise, a sure sign of it's permanence.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I know I've said this before on our board, and likely to mg, but maybe not. So for you, mg... I read what you post here and I think, I know babies that can not read, and I know some middle-aged people that are illiterate and can not write, and, of course, old idiots that are unable to think. Right now, I am trying to guess your age!
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Um, wow. You guys know that it was the Japanese, not the Germans who attacked Pearl Harbor, right?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    No, it was Kaiser Wilhelm! (Spicoli told me... [view link])
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Digitech: everyone knows that. Except for MisterGay.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Digitech, Depends on ones age. Back when they used to teach REAL history in schools, of course everyone knew. Now they like teach it was Bush's fault!
  • how
    14 years ago
    Digitech, the OP was paraphrasing a very funny movie called "Animal House." Check it out sometime...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Now they like teach it was Bush's fault!" Dude...could you turn down the crazy talk some?? Even *I* can hear the voices in your head at this point...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Look, idiot, it is not me that constantly blames W for everything! Talk to YOUR idiot friends to "turn down the crazy talk some".
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The germans/japanesse (axis powers) may have bombed Pearl Harbor but remember they did eventually lose the war.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "it is not me that constantly blames W for everything!" It's not me either, moron. BTW, I wouldn't think someone that chimes in again & again with their (empty) "personal responsibility" rhetoric would have a problem placing blame wherever it happens to lie, but oh well...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Once again you PROVE your idiocy! I didn't say it was YOU blaming Bush, rather that you talk to those that do. They are, after all, YOUR allies, not mine! I have ZERO problem placing the blame "wherever it happens to lie", and that is right in the laps of the democrats! Problem is, you and your "Blame Bush" buddies, can accept it! BTW, no need to dredge up the "oh so lame and false blame Bush talking points". Anyone with even with a tad of intelligence knows where the blame belongs. Silly me, "a tad of intelligence"! No wonder you don't grasp the obvious!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I have ZERO problem placing the blame 'wherever it happens to lie', and that is right in the laps of the democrats! Problem is" ...you never have *any evidence* to prove what you believe, moron. Run along now old fool... "Anyone with even with a tad of intelligence knows where the blame belongs." Agreed, which is why you continue to be a clueless Right-wing shill, moron.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You know, I've read a few posts by this guy, MisterGay, and I must say, he is a complete fucking idiot!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN! D, It IS the poster BOY of the Village Idiots!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Reviving this old thread in commemoration of Harold Ramis
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I was hoping for a ghost busters 3, but I guess not any more!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion