tuscl

Strippers Cheating on Husbands and Boyfrends to do Prostitution

I don't why guys are worried about a Stripper having a husband or BF as many of the ones I have done cheat on their supposed Soul Mate or S/O with impunity. Its like they are as excited as they can be to get some strange along with shopping money.

13 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    You just never know when the SO will snap and take it out on you though. But true most of the time it does not matter.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    My current main OTC go to girl has (or had, I can't keep track from week to week) a boyfriend who allegedly doesn't know what she's up to. Supposedly, he thinks I'm just taking her out to dinner or something, and paying for the privilege. Now, I have no doubt that there are girls doing just exactly that, but I can't help but wonder if he's really stupid enough to believe that his stripper girlfriend is meeting guys outside the club and isn't doing at least one of them.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I suspect that during the last two months with OTC Gal, she had a boyfriend. It would explain her sudden erratic behavior and aloofness.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well in my case it works out well. Hubby always joins me at the club as this whole adventure is and was his idea........I don't know if he thought I would enjoy it as much as I do but it still works. I would imagine things could get complicated if I ever started BBFS or OTC activities.....but that is not what I am after
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    for me its not a problem but for her it seems to be sometimes.my OTC girl has a husband and a bootycall boyfriend is what she calls him.she says she sees two others OTC guys but doesn't have sex.whatever. At first it was real exciting for her to get together with me but after a year and a half she has tried to up the price telling me how guilty she feels for seeing me.lol.at first we were seeing each other every week now its every other month.I see her ITC to (say hi) when i go see another girl OTC every other week, so she knows she's missing out on money.as far as i know they don't talk about me seeing who.she does get attitude with me when i'm not getting VIP.but when her husband is ITC she ignores me the whole time.hmmm. her BF was in once and she sat with me the whole time and he gave me some evel eye but oh well, i always tell all the girls if you don't want to grind theres 10 others that will for the money
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have about a dozen favorite dancers at my favorite club. 1/3 or them are married. The others have loser bf's. I also know the status of about another 15 or 20 dancers. Generally speaking the married ones have more restrictions. I have a standing offer from two of the unmarried ones for FS OTC. So far I have not taken advantage of it. Maybe I getting too old for this shit. I need more than just casual sex to meet a girl OTC. I do meet one but she quit dancing over two years ago. We are now very close personal friends.

I got shocked recently by a married one. I have known her about 7 years. She has no children. A few months ago we did a GFE ITC. It was my most erotic experience with a stripper, ever. I have not done that much DFK since I was a teenager. We did everything except fuck. I told her that I wouldn't last 5 minutes in bed with her. She replied that it could happen for $500. Now I had the money but was not willing to pay that much.

I got a PM from TimboATL (another buddy) last week. He hooked up with her ITC and got doubled teamed with another favorite of mine. She had a baby 6 months ago from her loser BF.I rate both of these girls 9's. Anybody on here would at least call them 8's. They went down on each other and rocked his world. His comment was that she had definatly moved it up a step. Now I have wonder if her marriage is on the rocks. I'll be going to the club next week. I hope I get doubled teamed with these two. lol...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have been seeing a 28 year old stripper Otc / Itc for about 2yr. She is married (common law) and from what she says he is not aware of her sex activities and he just thinks she does lap dances at club. Her comment about it all when asked about how he feels about her working at club (and its reputation for a whorehouse) is "Oh he doesn't care" which I find bizarre. I do her about 2x a week mostly otc but have also done her some in VIP or CR at club. I know of one other client she says she sometimes sees and as far as doing any others itc (sex) thats unknown. You can't assume your the only one. She has never seemed fucked out and has a nice tight one.

She will be getting married for real soon but says that will not affect our meetings she says (as she realizes about $1100 a month - equals her mortgage). POP with her has come down to an average of $150. She gives great GFE and does not mind posing for photos. I like the fact she is drug free, not supporting a BF (he hands over paycheck to her), always on time for session, and drama free. I see nothing to keep this from continuing for a long time as she is one of best I have had.

I think a lot of Stripper BF tolerate what they do bc (1) the gals are supporting them, (2) they get free pussy with a hot gal, and / or (3) they don't really make enough money to support her. I think thru manipulation (these gals are good at it) a lot of them don't realize their gal is doing sex work with clients. IMO its better the BF does not know she is doing clients. Sometimes they know but don't care. When they know its not a good situation bc it can affect her stress and cause her to try to up the price (pressure from him).
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Dudester your situation sounds familiar with one I saw for awhile. I noticed her behavior improved (and the quality of the experience) when he was in jail for a few months.

So if she tells you some day he's in jail, count your blessings.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If the stripper has a serious SO, the SO definitely tolerates what she does or there would be no relationship. But in the same sentence, the SO probably does not want to know exactly what she "does". It's difficult to generalize because each stripper relationship status is different.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes their relationships are all different. But one common thread is a Stripper's SO does not own that pussy LOL. He may not be aware of it, but he is gonna be sharing it with some of us who can put some serious money in front of her.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've found the married dancers are more restrictive even if some of them try to prove otherwise. One married dancer that I know of told me one weekend that she saw another dancer doing something nasty or at a minimum something she didn't want to compete with (in my opinion) and turned her in and got her fired. Last weekend I wondered if a lot of dancers were fired or just not working that weekend. Of course I remember at one topless club that I thought didn't allow any customer touching, one dancer came up to me, told me she was married but that her husband was ok with her working there, took me in the back and put my hands up on her boobs from the start. She didn't even charge the normal price, it made me think she was drunk and no one was watching because it was a special party night at that club. That was only normal mileage at another club but pretty good for this particular club where I hadn't gone in the back lap dance room with a dancer for years.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Of course the dancer I mentioned was trying extra hard to get me in the back with her. The high dance price at that club and low mileage were big reasons for not getting lap dances there. I thought she was slightly drunk. She surprised me. I'm not sure why she was so persistent with me at that time because the club was packed.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If things heat up more than I thought they would in the club or away from the club with a dancer, afterwards I wonder if they have a significant other. I know it's too late then but I'm not usually planning on anything from the start. I remember one dancer really surprised me in the club. Here I thought she was probably sleeping around with who knows how many guys but that one night in the club she was following me around (I didn't notice) and she got really pissed off at one point and accused me of sleeping with another dancer. Strange reaction I thought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion