tuscl

Russian........ Play or Ploy???

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:42 AM
I'm assuming that most people here are familiar with the term. Yes, that can be a turn on, and a good something of a different spice(PLAY). Yet, on the flip side, I can sometimes sense a PLOY. The ploy being that it limits the contact/touching available to you. (unless maybe you're a Danny Devito with Manute Bol sized arms). Put another way, if you're getting Russian, you're NOT getting pussy, BJ, & you're not kissing anything. So, leaning on Russian too much as a technique is a PLOY to me. Your thoughts................

14 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I consider it to be just brief play. However she has to have at least a C cup for it to work. If you can't get the weiner in the bun because the bun is too small, then it is not a hot dog.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    At Treasures and St James, they have girls that are very skilled at Russian. Whether it is play or ploy doesn't matter to me.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I call it foreplay.
  • how
    14 years ago
    what gatorfan said...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    not too much russian going on here in columbus. The strippers with big enough tits are the porkers who I tend to avoid.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Thanks for replies, guys. A followup ??- Do enhanced/augmented breasts do anything for you in Russian ?? If thy're the rock hard genre, they don't do anything for me regardless of size.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    minnow, I have to agree. If they don't bend, they can't wrap around your dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    From context, I presume "Russian" is titty fucking?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong, yes you are correct
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well then, as for the subject of the thread, I assume there are some folks who like it. Based on the few times it's been done for me, it doesn't do much that a mediocre HJ would. Maybe if her boobs were wet... I wouldn't have a problem expessing my desire for something else, so if she were to continue in spite of that, I would assume "ploy." If she started "something else", I would assume she was just trying to find something I liked. As part of the "foreplay" gatorfan mentions, it's fine. I wouldn't care for it as the main event, though.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I've always thought Russian wsn't as much fun as it's made out to be. Agree, it's foreplay. But there has only one woman (a dancer by the way) who had the goods to turn me on with it.
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    Count me with the folks that never enjoyed russians. Visually it looks good (i.e. in pictures), but physically it does nothing for me. Perhaps if the tits were well lubed and big/droopy enough. I think part of he allure for some guys is the intended target is the girl's face, which some people really get off on. But it's never been enough for me to "reach conclusion".
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Cumming on girl's face is another one that, all by itself, doesn't do anything. I'm definitely dom, so if a girl likes to be treated/used that way, *that* will do something, the act alone won't. Trying to do something like that to girl who doesn't get her own kick from it will be more of a turn off.
    14 years ago
    I'm one who can report good experience with one girl's silicone bolt-ons. Double-Ds, nice and pliable. Lube, saliva, or whipped cream. Did the job nicely. Licking, sucking on the up-stroke. Letting loose on the boobies. Fun times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion