tuscl

OTC Action in Orlando

Monday, February 15, 2010 5:42 PM
The clubs in Orlando suck. There is zero contact and no opportunity for any champagne room fun. Is there anyone who has had any luck with OTC acttion? I had have had luck on one occasion but have struck too many times. Looking for good clubs to score some OTC fun.

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I was in Orlando, I would make a drive over to: Lido Cabaret Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920 It is the number one ranked club on [view link] right now. I don't know if OTC is available or not, but there must be some good reason it is ranked number one. Tampa also is another city within driving distance (between 1-1.5 hrs) known as the strip club capital of the world.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Yeah, get the hell out of Orlando. Drive to Tampa. Better yet, drive to Pasco County, which is just north of Tampa. There you can have full nude and full liquor.
  • Walkerman
    14 years ago
    I know the east and west coast clubs are more liberal. I was wondering if an OTC exerience could be scored in Orlando because I didn't want to drive to the coast. Looking for a nice relaxing time in my hotel. Any other suggestions?
  • rob0411
    14 years ago
    Pay per View?
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Walkerman, even I have given up on Orlando, if you want a girl I suggest TER or Bigdoggie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion