tuscl

Lady Gaga

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Monday, February 1, 2010 11:01 PM
Would you fuck her? Serious question here.

33 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I heard "she" used to be a "he"
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I heard she used to work as a stripper. No Lady Gaga is a WOMAN. She was interviewed on Radio 1 with Scott Mills a few weeks ago and he asked her that question and she said that Christina Aguilera was asked why was she copying her style, and she said she didn't know who Lady Gaga was, and replied saying for all she knew she could of been a MAN or a WOMAN. [:
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Oh yeah. She's quirky and cool. Seems like she'd be a lot of fun. She's tiny, too.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Depends. Might give it a shot once. Assuming she's willing of course, more than that depends on what she likes.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    She would have to buy me dinner and drinks first.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I definitely want her to ride my disco stick.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I think I'd buy her a bottle. ;-)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Getting the courage for an encounter with someone that ugly (consider what she looks like without all that makeup) would have me too drunk to get it up.
  • ull5pe
    14 years ago
    Nah. I prefer drummers.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    hmmm, if she brings her whips and chains, sure
  • how
    14 years ago
    Direct answer to thread question: Not even with _your_ dick.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Looks like a tranny, so no.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Than I must be wierd because I would in a minute!!...ohh lala. Honestly, there are times she looks super hot, then times she looks plain and forgetable. I would error on the side of not being cautious and do her several times.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Absolutely I would.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Lady Gaga lost the grammy of the year award...Taylor Swift won and I think she was the hottest out of Lady Gaga and Beyonce.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    No.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I'd bang her, but she is also bi (this is based on her wikipedia page, and it's also what "Pokerface" is about), so maybe we can get a threesome in. She could be a stripper. Taylor Swift just looks too precious to me and could not be a stripper.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Sex appeal isn't all about looks. She's not a raving beauty, but you can't deny she exudes an air of freakiness. She is much more sexually intriguing to me than someone like Taylor Swift. I like P!nk, too. She's sexy as FCK, even if she's a bit masculine. But I like strong, tough, dominant women.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    sorry, not my type.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    only after i pulled down her panties to make sure she had the right equipment. plus she would have to give me a BBBJTC
  • CarolinaWanderer
    14 years ago
    She seems like a nice, little, Italian girl. I would enjoy the oportunity do do her. Of course, I would do about anything if it had two legs, a pussy and weighed less than 135 pounds.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    As long as she didn't have a face like a poker I'd consider it.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lg, Is a "poker" something in the UK, or did you mean "porker", as in pig?
  • ralphyboy
    14 years ago
    if mr ed ('a horse is a horse') and cher ever hooked up....
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Pa-pa-pa poke her face...
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Clubber, on this side of the pond a poker is an implement for stoking domestic fires, usually coal fires in houses, though not many people have these now. Also it is obviously a card game. But 'having a face like a poker' is a deregatory remark saying that someone looks fed up/angry or in a bad mood etc. Lany Gaga is extremely popular over here.
  • pop
    14 years ago
    Is she a hermaphrodite? [view link] [view link]
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    OH Yeah-she is plain but she is still in her 20's and in decent shape. I have fucked worse I must admit.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lg, Sorry, I forgot about the fire "poker", but living in South Florida, he don't have an abundance of fireplaces or a need for a poker.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Here's an article about a possible Lady Gaga And Lindsay Lohan duet. How would that be as a threesome? [view link]
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't even know who she is. Generation gap? guessing a singer. Just from her picture. NO. Not my type. I like em petite.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, I had to look as well. These days you can use any "word" or combination of them as a "name". I often miss the older times.
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    fuck who?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion