tuscl

Serious question.

Clubber
Florida
I was visiting a club this evening and I noticed some VERY obvious scars on a couple of dancers. Sort of like a smiley face without the eyes just a few inches below their waists. A c-section scar? Not sure where they do the incision. If so, I have never seen anything so noticeable. I've seen many many dancers and have to have seen a number that have had c-sections. I wonder if these two were extremely poor jobs.

9 comments

• jam8087
    15 years ago
    What you describe sounds like a c-section, that is, an 6-8" scar, horizontally placed,at the waist. Not breast augmentation with such a noteable incision
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sounds about right. DAMN, they had some terrible scaring it seems!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    sounds about right to me...unfortunatly i have one as well.......hence the reason for wearing corsets and such on stage....have yet to bare the midsection.........
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Could by a c-section or a myomectomy to remove fibroid tumors. Both leave horizontal scars, easy to ignore.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    SD,

These weren't. Might as well had a neon arrow pointing to them. I wonder why the dancers would not follow jj's example. They have to know how unappealing they are.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    at least if you see the scars you know you are supporting a single mother one dollar at a time!

Strip Club On a Tuesday Afternoon - Family Guy clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4cXHxgN…

"it is like going to a strip club on a tuesday afternoon....is there anyone here who hasn't had a C-section"

I think about this clip whenever I go to a strip club on a tuesday afternoon!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Birth related marks and scars don't bother me. Its when they a have a glassy stare and visible lobotomy scars that I get concerned . . .
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Any chance it was appendectomy?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gf,

If you are asking me, I wouldn't have asked the question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion