• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Amen!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MG and vm are homosexual lovers.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    And Dougster dreams of MG sucking his ass. Sounds like Dougster is a closet faggot.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    And tx says short tresuries the day before they bottom because China is going to stop buying them. Sounds like tittyfan is a terrible trader.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Hahahahaha, Dougster, Clubber and samsung1 were referring to my pic "Melon Girl" Most of us would love to love that woman, so that makes us heterosexuals. From time to time, I switch off that stupendously built woman's pics as I find new ones of her on the Internet. That huge woman with the little guy on her back that I used a day or so back, came from something that steve229 found and was the perfect illustration I used for a topic, but like my buddies, Clubber and samsung1 say, YAYYYYY, she's back.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Looks like there was some confusing between MG = "Melon Girl" and MG = "MisterGay". I say we keep Melong Girl but get rid of MisterGay.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Seems like it only confused the ignorant.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan: "And Dougster dreams of MG sucking his ass. Sounds like Dougster is a closet faggot."

txtittyfan: "Seems like it only confused the ignorant."

tx calling himself "ignorant". Too funny.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Dougster, it is quite obvious in your post you were referring to MisterGuy, my MG implications was a response to your reference, not theirs. Throughout this board they have talked about MG (Melon Girl). You only talk about MG ( MrGuy).
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    "And tx says short tresuries..."

You just gotta love securities smack. And some good double entendre too, CATS, TIGRs, COUGRs, STRIPS come to mind
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    tx: Nice try at back tracking there, tx, you clearly thought we were talking about MisterGay as well.

Just like you are going to try and deny your advice last year to short treasuries the day before they bottmed because it was a good long term play because China was going to stop buying them.

Ok, maybe I haven't been following the Melon Girl saga, but I have been following the markets enough to know short treasuries was a terrible long term play *the day before they bottomed*.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Since I started this, Dougster's mg has not been gone, yet vm's MG has been gone. So if you pay attention then you would know about my comment. This is one of those times when people just speak to hear themselves as they are ignorant of the topic.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    OK, Clubber, she's back. I put her on salary so she'll be around for the conceivable future. I expect sometime in the next week, I'll be talking to her/him/it. I'll let you guys know how it goes
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I think that's Denise Milani.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    potheadpl,

I think you are correct, but one never knows, yet.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Thanks, ph, I think you are right, I Googled her, and she has a website with a lot of pics. As Clubber notes, one never knows, but there are a lot of Melon Girl's pics there, so it seems fairly likely it is her. As far as me talking with her, I know that the person using these pics is most likely using the stolen pics, but what the heck, I'll give her/him/it a screw job online. LOL
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    vm,

You go!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion