tuscl

Emigratiion and The Interview"

gk
Florida
Friday, January 22, 2010 5:17 PM
I rarely go to the Brass Pole in Elyria (Cleveland suburb), but I just read Troops review and how disappointeed he is in its recent downward slide. It seems he's moving on to better clubs in Cleveland. Well just yesterday I visited Amber Lounge where I'm a regular--but one who took some time off to see if the grass was greener elsewhere. Green, whatever, doesn't matter. I found three dancers and the bartender who I knew well and then noticed five newbies. So there was a lot of nice eye candy to survey for future hunting trips. After spending some time flirting and then getting laps from a dancer I knew, I started chatting up one of the cute newbies. She was 21, more hippy than a spinner,nicely curvy and with a nice set of natural handles. A very cute girl next door type. (I prefer older, but she's going to age, right?) Sometimes it's amazing what you can learn about dancers sometiimes(and other times all you get is stripper shit.) Turns out her mother was a dancer at The Diamond Men's Club in Cleveland--a place that has nice looking dancers but also has what I consider a terrible no-touch policy that results in bad stripper attitudes: a lot of too good to touch or be touched types. So does bad stripper attitude run in the family? Maybe, maybe not. I asked her if she knew what a MILF was and she nodded and laughed and talked about how somebody was trying to talk her and her mother into working a private party together. Hmmm!!!! Well, she told me she used to work at The Brass Pole club Troop reviewed earlier in the week. She left because in her words the "hoods" were taking over, they weren't spending enough money and she couldn't compete with the other dancers doing things in the VIP room. So here we have a customer and a dancer leaving the same club for probably the same reasons but with different perspectives. And now that my interview revealed she has the attitude blood line gene, I'm reluctant to invest any money in her. Maybe I'll wait and see if she's trainable. I've found all dancers are when they need money. (FYI, this started out in the blog, but I moved it here. I haven't figured out what to do with the blog yet LOL.

1 comment

• neoguy
    14 years ago
    I might need to stop in Amber and try to figure out which dancer your talking about. I have heard bad things about Ambers though and have not been in a hurry to revisit there. There seem to be better clubs on the strip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion