tuscl

Build a list of the many strip club pitfalls customers fall for:

Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:47 PM
This was a response from one of the recent ATF topics. I think maybe we need to compile a list of the many pitfalls customers fall for:

1. Monogamous strippers (or pseudo-GF's), her and only her
2. Savior, feeling you are financially supportive or necessary for her
3. Pussy power, somehow sex or time spent with her is special, not what she does for anyone else
4. Her way or the highway, what she wants when she wants to - letting the stripper dictate when what and how your strip club visit are

16 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    5. things will get better in the champagne/VIP room.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    6. Thinking they are human instead of stupid, lying, thieving whores.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    On #5, Sam, I like the sales pitch about how one can "put it on their credit card" as if that would make it cheaper.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    (insert your favorite string of expletives here -- just be sure they last at least 5 minutes)

I have to wonder how many ROBs wouldn't be ROBs if they hadn't encountered too many hideously cynical idiots with #6 as a life theme.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    The flaw I see here is that one man's pitfall is another man's attraction. For some the the whole appeal of a SC visit is the "psuedo-GF" experience. What you regard as "bugs" they would regard as "features". Not that I actually know anybody like that. Oh, hey, gotta go, just got a text from my Baby - probably letting me know what time she wants me to come visit her tonight.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    True, I can understand how some enjoy the GFE thing, but the "bug" is when someone feels they can't go with another girl because they would be somehow cheating on their ATF. No customer should feel they are tied like a ball and chain to any stripper.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Definitely the up sell.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Everything mentioned on here the last thousand times this topic has been offered.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    7. I don't have any diseases
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Buying drinks. I don't have a problem buying drinks for dancers. NOT AT ALL. What I have a problem with is being overcharged because it's for a dancer. So if I want to buy a drink for a dancer, I go up to the bar and order myself. Amazing that the prices are lower.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    8. Not negotiating POP before going to VIP / CR.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    On a slow night, dancers will cluster around a booth if they think they can meet their drink quota. If you're not careful you will run a big drink tab for dancers who either don't drink them or move on very quickly. Just say no.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    9. Stud (in his own mind) who pays anyway: he could get plenty of pussy if he wanted without paying; the girls really like him, not just his money; although he pays for sex, the money is incidental - most would do him anyway for free; the girl cums for real multiple times when he fucks them. (At least that's how he kids himself and tries to fool those who read his posts on TUSCL.)
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    10. Respecter of whores. Yes he pays to fuck dozens or hundreds of whores. No his relationships with real women are not very good (other than in his imagination). Perhaps he is married and doing it secretly. But he truly does respect whores, because, hey, after all, all male/female relationship are ultimately about the money providing the money and the woman providing the sex.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    11. The wanna buy a drink for my friend hussle.
    12. The owner's-in-the-house contact dodge.
    13. The camera-in-the back contact dodge (when we know there isn't one).
    14. The too-easy OTC promise just to get a dance or VIP.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    In general, I think most of these can be summed up as "don't let a girl make a sucker out of you".

That goes just as much in real life as strip clubs, and just as much with other men as other women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion