LFL: Lingerie Football League

mmdv26
Florida
Friday, January 15, 2010 5:56 AM
Nice to watch. [view link]

10 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    I tried watching it when it first started. Okay for about a 1/2 hour, then got boring.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I can just hear Oprah now "ouch! my va jay jay"
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why not just go with NFL (Nude Football League) or TFL (Topless)?
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I'm not 'having a go' here but it does make me chuckle when I see american football...all that padding and helmets ??
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Believe it or not, this is a TV commercial, and an absolutely incredible piece of film making. Wish there was more of this. For those with a heart, break out the tissues before watching. [view link]
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Duude....that was nice. Thanks.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    london guy, even with all the padding and helmets american football still causes concussions.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, a similar game called Rugby is played in UK, France, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Eire and Italy. All the guys play without any padding or helmets.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lg, One of the most rugged team sports around. At local pro football games during halftime, local rugby clubs sometimes put on an exhibition. They are always well received.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Lingerie football was the focus of CSI New York tonight. Sheesh, why does the economy have to be so bad right now, Detroit has a history of minor league sports clubs running for a year or so, I'd go and watch a game, then parlay the ticket stub into a free admission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion