tuscl

Jennifer Lopez shows up for New Year's performance in semi-nude bodysuit

At 40, Jennifer Lopez wants to show us she's still got it. Last night, she performed her classic dance hit "Waiting for Tonight" along with"Let's Get Loud" and her new single, "Louboutins" at the Nivea Countdown Stage at Times Square last night donning a bejeweled semi-nude bodysuit that caught everyone's attention, including Ryan Seacrest who jokingly said, "That outfit has made my year!"
Lopez , who was at the height of her music career in the late 90s' and early 2000s and has seemed to have traded pop stardom for the family life (married to singer, Marc Antony and mother to twins), also performed an Adam Lambert-esque move by pushing a dancer's face in her crotch.
Lopez is no stranger to wearing revealing outfits. Surely, most of us can remember the infamous green Versace dress she wore to the 2000 Grammys that barely covered her breasts and exposed her stomache and was the subject of much buzz for weeks. Sexy New Year's outfit, aside, the singer whose new album Love? will be released in April, proved she still can work a crowd and bring her energy and love for music to the stage.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17746-Philadel…

12 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Soon to be a feature dancer at a club near you.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    "Waiting for tonight" is still one of my favorite songs.It still brings back fond memories of my first ATF. J LO is not the sexiest entertainer but she is on my wanna do list.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Yeah nice ass. I learned a long time ago, that girls who have "normal" perky small tits, but a FIRM BUNDA ('bunda' is an excellent Portuguese / Brazilian word, look it up!) are the best choices for lap-dances and for in-the-club sexual services, all other things being equal.

I recall that J-Lo verbal blunder by that little smug prick on Fox News ... let's see if I can You-Tuggle it ...
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cc6Y8c2…

Little smug prick gets hoist by his own petard there ... :)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Ha, ha, Sam. I got home from my New Year's Eve SC adventures just in time to catch JLo's performance with my wife.

Wife: Is that Jennifer Lopez?
    Me: Ah, yeah..
    Wife: What is she wearing?
    Me: Ah...
    Wife: She looks like a stripper!
    Me: ...(No comment)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, That was funny. I have seen a co worker get fired for less.PC at work.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    What she was wearing, to me, certainly wasn't appealing on her.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, correct on that word for ass. J-LO had a bit too much girth inside the stocking and in my opinion did not look good.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I turned the channel.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I concur. That outfit did not flatter her body type. Where are the myriads of handlers, stylists, advisers, and others who are supposed to oversee these kinds of decisions? It was kind of embarrassing watching her.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD,

If you worked for her and she came out and said something like, "How about this?", I would imagine you would think, well, she picked it, she must like it, so, "You look marvelous!"...
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    WRT Clubber's comment, she doesn't strike me as the type who wants to here "that makes you look awful," even if the comment is right one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion