tuscl

Recommendations for private dancers in Chicago area?

Does anyone have any experience with private dancers in the Chicago area? My lovely wife and I are thinking about hiring a dancer for a private show and wondered if anyone on this board had any recommendations in our area. While it's easy to find agencies, etc. I'd be happier if I heard from someone with first hand experience. Thanks for any help you can offer.

4 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think it will be a YMMV (your mileage may vary). I would scout for a private dancer in a club but just be careful not to pay in advance or you will get burned. She'll take the money and then make up excuses as to why she can't make it. You'll never see her again and if she does ever see you at the club she'll contact the bouncers claiming you two are crazy and she wants you to leave.

You can also check out Industrial Strip - Hammond, Indiana for scouting out private dancerss

Sorry I am not able to mention any specific names...Good luck though.

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Maybe I'm just paranoid (well, no "maybe" about it), but posts like this always scream "law enforcement" to me. That's probably overblown, but I can't help it.
  • ArcadeProject
    15 years ago
    Samsung1: Thanks for the response.

Georgmicrodong: Rather too paranoid: Note that nothing law enforcement would be interested in is mentioned in the post.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    AP: Of course not, that would be entrapment. The sting comes later, after the mark makes the offer.

And just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they *aren't* out to get me...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion