tuscl

Vernon County bar owner and nine women arrested for running illegal strip club

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:16 AM
A Vernon County bar owner and nine women are in hot water with the law for running an illegal strip club. Vernon County Sheriffs Department arrested 43-year-old Thomas Ghelf of DeSoto and the nine women Friday night. Kelly M. Fields, 26 of Hammond, Indiana, Marcia C. Brent, 23 of La Crosse, Kayla D. Raines, 25 of Ontario, Megan M. Brumfield, 27 of La Crosse, Katherine J. Franks, 23 of La Crosse, Cassandra A. Viera, 18 of Holmen, Alissa D. Langaard, 22 of Westby, Linday M. Bryant, 22 of La Crosse, and Jacy L. Lamb-Halko, 22 of La Crosse were all arrested. Police say the arrests happened at Gunners Bar in rural DeSoto after the bar had been under investigation the last few weeks. The sheriff says all of the suspects were taken into custody and released on bond. Dec 21, 2009 [view link] (mug shots/news video available)

7 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Nice mugshots. They had some attractive girls working there. I especially liked Jacy!
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Mug shots from the Vegas Deja Vu prostitution arrests are here: [view link]
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I like this from the comments section: "Great now the unemployment numbers are going to go up more."
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Pop, Tanisha and Chantelle don't look so hot.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I'd bang Katherine, Lindsay, and Jacy. The ladies from Deja Vu don't look very appealing. DV hires any piece of trash with a pudding hatch. "Hundreds of ugly girls, and three beautiful ones."
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    what did they do that was illegal?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    brewerfan, I think it was something about not having the right kind of license to be running a strip bar. They had a license to run a regular bar, but not a strip bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion