tuscl

VIP -- MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT !!!

10inches
Florida
used to visit ATL club just to see this fantastic latina dancer. she was the most perfect female i have ever seen. (tight butt, full natural boobs,and beautiful face) table dances where pretty good contact and she always had that "i need to fucked look". finally got her to VIP-what at waste. she suddenly became the queen of "do not touch that"": all the unspoken promises where denied. no kissing, no touching, no rubbing just look and beg!! anybody else have this happen to them??

8 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Surely it happens too frequently. I try to get as much assurance as possible without necessarily spoiling the (fantasy) spontaneity of the encounter, but beautiful women can be capricious.

Was there a charge to go to the VIP area at that club? If not, I hope you got out of there with only the cost of one dance...
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Yep. It'c called marriage.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    It's expereinces like this that stop some guys going for VIP's. If this had happened to me I'd have been tempted to make a point by walking out on her.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    yes I had a similar experience and was also with a latina dancer...She later was fired from the club for getting into a fight with another dancer. She gave me the stupid bullshit of "if you did a 1 hour VIP then they shut down the cameras but since you only did 30 minutes they monitor and keep them on" I was like "fine, if you want i'll do 1 hour" "nope it's too late now to change it!" sigh...what a bitch....but lesson learned.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I have never been to the VIP/Champaigne room. Just too much of a gamble and with the possibility of the results outlined above. I can get very good dances and usually extras in the clubs I visit regularly without visiting any high priced VIP room.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Even the most experienced SC aficionado is subject to a bad investment - especially at an unfamiliar club. Live and learn; it's part of the cost of this hobby.

1 hr gets the cameras turned off...LOL. That should be right after "I'll swallow" on the all time list of BS.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    It can happen, of course, but I can't say it has to me. Although I have walked out on my own, in the past. A couple of different reasons.
  • ilbbaicnl
    15 years ago
    I've heard some version of "it would better if you spent more money" many many times, but it's never been true for me (not once). A good dancer always seems to be able to make me want more by what she does, not what she says.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion