tuscl

Fake Bachelor Party Nets Arrests

HOUSTON -- Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office Special Investigations Unit arrested eight people during what attendees believed to be a bachelor party. The event was actually a prostitution sting.

On Wednesday, December 9, the Criminal Investigations Bureau's Special Investigations Vice Unit held a mock bachelor party in north Harris County. The unit invited suspects from two targeted groups believed to have been soliciting young women, some of whom were possibly minors, for prostitution.

Undercover investigators contacted the groups and negotiated for them to bring young girls to the party, specifically for providing sex for a fee to the individuals at the party. In addition, undercover investigators solicited women on popular, mainstream Internet sites to attend the party for the same purpose.

The "party" was held at 714 FM 1960 West. Once the suspects arrived, undercover investigators initiated prostitution investigations and arrested five females and three males. One minor was also detained.

The following are the suspects arrested and their subsequent charges:

Saul Noe Trejo, 37 -- Aggravated promotion of prostitution.
Blanca Rosa-Contreas, 26 -- Prostitution
Amanda Faz, 24 -- Prostitution; Fail to ID to a peace officer
Christopher Henderson, 25 -- Unlawful carry of weapon
Marta Alicia Medina, Marta Alicia, 31 -- Prostitution
Libia Torres, 21 -- Prostitution
Devanira Sepulveda, 31 -- Aggravated promotion of prostitution
Fernando Salazar, 26 -- Fail to ID to a peace officer

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    what a waste of tax dollars...
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    See what happens when too many people are involved and you trust strangers.

see
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    An insulting intrusion on personal privacy and individual freedom.

And taxpayer dollars financed this, how sad.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    johnnyb, Who invited you? Let every man decide his morals. Big lions and tigers can be very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt any one.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, johnnyb has just as much business posting to this board as you do, and his comments are just as valid as yours. For all we know, he may have been using irony. Well I admit it doesn't sound very ironical, but who knows.

And if he was serious and not ironical, I will side with Shadowcat - a little pussy never hurt anyone. Good point.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Nice, but, I am not married. I do ditch clubbing when I have a regular girlfriend though.

Anyhow, God certainly gifted that cheating diabolical murderous King David with plenty of rewards. Obviously it has little to do with behavior. Job is a play thing with Satan and God - and when he dares ask why he is cursed so, God rebukes him with something along the lines of "who the fuck are you to ask me such questions."

Instead of relying on some old book a lot of people take no heed of, why don't you stand on your own two feet and call it how you see it.

I don't go clubbing when I have a girlfriend because I know it will hurt her feelings. I know it will cause drama. I know that I can get a lot more emotional kick out of it. I know that I am getting a best friend I can confide in. I know no one is talking shit about me in the dressing room. I know I am being treated better for who I am instead of what I can give.

There are a fuck load of reasons not to go clubbing, but hollering brimstone and fire isn't one of them. Have some fucking guts man and don't rely on a God who gifted freedom of choice anyways.

There is nothing wrong enjoying a little female pleasure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion