tuscl

Man charged with threatening to bomb strip club

Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Prosecutors have filed charges against a Snohomish man accused of threatening to bomb a Seattle strip club after an employee there rejected his romantic advances.

In court documents, King County prosecutors contend Nathan D. Hulse, 29, threatened the woman after corresponding with the Seattle exotic dancer through a Web site devoted to fetishistic sex.

Hulse and the woman had become friends, prosecutors contend, but that relationship soured when Hulse made romantic advances toward her late last month. In the days that followed, Hulse allegedly posted two threatening contributions on the Web site.

In one, prosecutors contend Hulse made outlandish claims about acquiring surface-to-air missiles. According to court documents, Hulse wrote that he "recently traded with a gentleman, and have tested what he gave me, their destructive force is quite impressive." The second post directly threatened the woman, who is employed at a downtown Seattle strip club, prosecutors contend.

"Literally, the only reason I want to be good and improve the world is 'cause I have faith (she) and I will always be the best of friends," Hulse allegedly wrote. "If she chooses otherwise, she knows I will go beyond crazy. …

"I'm gonna go to (her) work tonight an(d) insist she speak with me," he allegedly added in the Nov. 24 post. "So it's entirely possible I'll just de pin my lucky grenade right then and there."

Seattle detectives were able to trace the location the posts were made from to a Snohomish home where Hulse was living, according to court documents. After officers spoke with the man's family, he surrendered to police and was taken into custody Nov. 25.

No bomb-making materials or explosives were found in a search of Hulse's residence.

Hulse has been charged with threats to bomb or injure property. He remains confined at King County Jail on $100,000 bail.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/413052_BO…

9 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I wonder if they misheard him and he was actually talking about his surface to her missle.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    lol, gatorfan. I have heard about some douchebags b4 but this guy is a trip!
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    "After officers spoke with the man's family".

Translation = 29 year old Nathan, who is 5'8" and 260 pounds, lives in his mom's basement. He hasn't had pussy since pussy had him and he spends much of free time online, playing some stupid video game where he pretends to be a dungeon master, or ranger, or shit like that.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, ever since the mileage dropped way off at Rick's, one has to wonder about pentup angst. I suspect after 3 years of no strip club action, the guy just lost it.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I think Dudester has figured out Nathan quite well. Nathan has some serious personality problems that have NOTHING to do with strippers If he would join TUSCL and read this discussion board regularly, there might be hope for him. But I'm not sure - Nathan may be a Lost Cause.

Anybody remember Charlie Starkweather? He didn't just talk -- he took action. And eventually went to the Electric Chair.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Unfortunately, the number of crackpots and crazies walking around should make us take these threats seriously and act on them--quickly. Come back with a gun? Firebomb? Anything is possible from a nutcase.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Wow! And here I thought parodyman--> was the most complete whack job.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    So, I wonder, did parodyman disappear, or just come back as an reincarnation? Actually, never-mind. Who really cares as long as he is gone.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I heard that parodyman--> contracted HIV from his buddy MisterGay and died of AIDS. Hence he is no longer able to post here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion