tuscl

Extras rating

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Sunday, December 6, 2009 5:02 PM
Probably been discussed before but what are your opinions on having a numerical 'extras' rating as well as the current club, dancer and value ratings?

16 comments

• CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    First, there is no general agreement on what an "extra" is, it varies too much from club to club. This would require a definition of each numerical rating, i.e., 7=HJ; 8=BJ; 9+FS; 10=any thing goes. Second, such a system would be very useful for LEO to sent in undercover operators and make the easy kind of arrest they make at massage parlors (massage without a license) to boost their arrest count and get good publicity in the local papers. Third, use your imagination., read other posts from the poster and figure out what his message is.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't think you can put a number on [view link] depends too much on your mental condition. Do you really want it. etc.Does she really turn you on? Last month I was really [view link] 1 was a BBBJ from any time fav. She will do FS at my hotel room for $150 (normal price $200) Day 2 was FS ITC from a fav that I only see about every 3 months(she drives down from VA)Cost? $80 plus about $30 worth of drinks and 3 hours. Day 3. A HJ. It was slim pickings. She was pretty but a bit overweight. I spent about 4 hours with her. Ended it when both of us had to leave. I could not put a number on any of them. I will try again next week.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat's right, you really cant tag a rating system for extras, it's much better to describe extras in the review.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, I do not describe in my reviews. But my TUSCL buddiies get it all.
  • mailmanbob
    15 years ago
    How bout a 5 point extra system 0-no extras 1-hj 2-daty 3-bj 4-fs 5-anything and everything
  • whopper
    15 years ago
    I agree that it is better to read reviews and that it would not be good to put a rating up.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I only have one rating I use and thats if the gal easily got me off. I got FS at motel this last Friday and in Club the Saturday before. She gets me off real good. She will start with HJ foreplay then do sex. She is really good. It is so exciting when I cum in her knowine she is a married exotic dancer. Been doing her 15 months. I have had other gals at club available but just don't want to spend money on something that may not be a sure thing satisfaction wise. But that temptemptation keeps creeping in. I think I am going to try to meet one otc that I did while my fav was out of town. That experience, althought itc was good. Wonder what this gal would be like in bed at motel.....
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    shadowcat, didn't mean to imply you posted in your reviews, I was referring to reviews of clubs in my area often including details.
  • ulitimate1
    15 years ago
    I understand what you are saying with ratings, I don't really know if anything for sure happens of interest (extra wise) in my neck of the woods and would love to know but I have to say that Shadowcat is right.
  • clubscanner
    15 years ago
    I would not have a problem with a rating system in general, but would worry about getting them in trouble. I have worried in past reviews about having said too much and getting someone in trouble. Don't mind telling you guys but you really can't tell you guys without telling eyes that should not see it. It's hard to find a balance.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    If we didn't have LE to worry about, an extra rating would be nice, but we do, so it's not a good idea. Besides, you can figure it out for yourself most of the time.
  • how
    15 years ago
    To get an idea of extras at clubs from TUSCL, a bit of study here is more helpful than would be a numerical index.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Personally, I question the usefulness of the three-part rating system we have now. Rating extras accurately would be impossible. As previous posters have explained. If it were up to me I would go back to one score per club per visit with the average based on a simple formula that all the readers could understand.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    The quality of the extras can be greatly determined by many factors, therefore it would be difficult to rate them as the dancer determines this quality by many different factors.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the responses, agree with most of what people are saying. I guess I was meaning something like a number to reflect the extra's availability of the satisfaction of what was provided.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    An extras rating would just be a huge value to LE IMO. No thanks there. It's also best not to mention names in a review when talking about "extra" fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion