tuscl

How long does it take them to get you off in Club? Do they try to rush you?

I have found diffeent gals can give different extras fun in VIP or CR. When my main gal outta town, I tried out some others. Some will not give you much time. The worst one was a gal who gave me 3 min FS, then during HJ said "I really have to go bc I have to pick up kid." This totally sucked as there was no happy ending. What would you do? Another gave me good BJ and FS - she did not rush and I got off with her good while she was doing me reverse cowboy. All that for $150.

21 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Sometimes, all to quickly. (UGH!)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    All too quickly is probably not a bad thing if at a club which has extras at $30 a song.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, $30 a song is standard around here in Columbus...I know of $50/song even!

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Just under one hour.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    They key thing is having "extras" at $30 a song.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, define "extras" in your definiton at $30/song? I mean, it sounds kindda cheap. I mean, if u want a BJ, it's gonna cost u more than 30.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    HJ included in $30 for a song would qualify as extras
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    this topic has been discussed before. when i quote a job per say.........I realize that the customer is looking for total completion, not just the duration of 1 or 2 songs. I learned this the hard way.

It was my first time at a club where extras were being provided and a customer asked me for some extra's.....I really didn't know how to react as I have never done this, nor was I prepared. So he asked me for a HJ, I was very interested in doing this so I smiled and said sure...he asked how much and I said $20.00 thinking this would take a song or song and half at most.He knew what he was doing.....I was working on him for the first song, no big deal then the second, and third and so forth......I knew this was not how it should work for $20.00, but it was my first time providing extras. Well it worked out ok for me....I had to provide him some extra help to reach completion which I did and he was a gentleman and gave me a nice tip.

It was a learning experience for me, now if I see someone is really trying to hold out on me I will make sure they don't much sooner than I did on that occation and I am also now more prepared with a lube which helps out quite a bit and I now carry baby wipes............

Nothing like experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    If they're paranoid about who's watching or getting caught, it takes a while because it's not as much fun as it could be. And if the dancer doesn't know how to "handle" things it can also take a while (see judyjudy above). I try to take my time and get the dancer off too.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    if they take a bit longer, I feel it is the dancers job to end it.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Judy ------- if they take too long for a HJ ---how would you end it????
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    the couple times that I felt I needed to end it I usually introduced a bit of tongue.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I can usually finish with full service in a private or VIP room in about three songs, but generally that's because I've had several non-full-service dances (maybe with the same girl, maybe not) before. If it's HJ or BJ, it will take me longer.

And for half-and-half, it all depends on the BJ before the FS. I often try to tell the girls that if they go really slow and sensual during the BJ then I'll finish much quicker from the FS, but very few believe me and actually try to implement my plan.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    If your on Lexapro, it can cause DE.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've seen the girl go out of her way to make it take longer, so as to collect as many $30 songs as possible. Each club can be different.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    The key to the "answer" isn't so much a "hard number", but whether customer/dancer focus is more on the "Journey", or on the "Destination".
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have to agree with minnow. I am never in a hurry but sometimes they just won't slow it down. I just spent 3 days at my favorite club. Thu was an early finish with a BBBJ from a favorite. She apologized to me because she knew that I didn't want to check out of the club early. 3 1/2 songs. $40 plus a not asked for $20 tip. Fri was almost perfect. A favorite was down from VA. She only comes down about every 3 months and works for 2 to 4 days. We had done FS several times in the club. We had already made a date for FS at my hotel ($150) but didn't get that far. We were sitting and drinking a lot. I don't remember the last time I left a club legally drunk.Only had 3 blocks to drive. We kept this up for about 3 hours. We finally hit the couch room. Before I knew it we were fucking (with a condom). It was perfect timing for me because I had had enough to drink and was ready for a nap. Also saved myself some money. $80 plus the cost of her drinks. Probably another $30.Today was slim pickings. Only 2 favorites in the club. I hooked up with one of them. I spent almost 4 hours with her.We would go do a 2 fer ($20) and then come out and bull shit for a long time. And then go back for another 2 fer. When it was past the time I had planned to leave, I said send me home with a smile on my face. It took 3 1/2 songs for a HJ that I was ready for.I probably spent $100 on dances and drinks. Worth every penny.

It just depends on timing and cost.
  • evilbob
    15 years ago
    Hey player 11 where do you go?
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    I just gotta know... I'm a relatively newbie to the SC scene as was getting a lapper this past week. Nothing was negotiated ahead of time, but she reached down my pants and started giving me a little action and hell I didn't want to just blow it in my pants. Didn't know if that would have been considered rude, and didn't really want to leave the club with a big load in my shorts. What is the proper etiquete? Am I expected to pop off in my shorts?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    My experience is that the dancers drag it out as long as possible so that not only are they getting xtra $$$ (or a nice tip)for services rendered, but they are also getting that many more $30 lap dances out of you.
    I've had several dancers that deliberately got me teetering on the edge over the course of 3 or 4 dances, then would back off a bit to extend our time together. Big payday for them in terms of how many lapdances they scored out of me.
  • Jmoney007
    15 years ago
    with me it depends on the girl and her looks and her weight, because i like girls slightly thick(think pinkyxxx, Cherokee or tia cherry as examples) and at the club i go to in detroit, lapdances in a semi private area are 20$ a song but i haven't been since may so i don't know if the prices have been raised or lowered but what i do know is that it dont take much for them to get me off, it takes at the most 3 songs and mostly grinding, i haven't been offered any extras yet but it don't really matter as i prolly wont be able to afford it anyways, but thats ok to me because all that matters to me is leaving with sticky pants and plenty of money left in my wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion