tuscl

CELIBRITY LOOK-ALIKES

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:12 PM
ever been in a club where one of the dancers was a look-alike of well known celebrity. club i visited in FLA last week had a latina dancer that could pass for J-LOs' identical twin. she was raking in the tips and staying busy in VIP.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I know 2. One dancer at my favorite club looks like Sandra Bullock but with a much better figure. The other is gridget. She is a Helen Hunt look-alike.
  • domiandray
    15 years ago
    Does Gridget look like the Helen Hunt from the early days of Mad ABout You/Pamela Smart movie or the Helen Hunt from the last 5 years?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget looks like the young Helen Hunt. She is only 32. There is a picture of her on my profile page but the angle it was taken from does not show the resemblance that much.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    At Di Carlo's in Albany, NY recently, there was a new stripper that was a dead-ringer for Eva Mendez. Her face was spitting image of her, and yes, she gets a lot of comments about that. One of my former ATFs from Canada was a Fiona Apple look-a-like IMO as well. "She is a Helen Hunt look-alike." No, she isn't.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    12 years ago, I had a couple of very memorable lappers from a Katie Holmes lookalike. OTC Gal looks just like Beyonce's alter ego-Sasha Fierce.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I use to see a dancer who was a Ashlee Simpson lookalike (pre-nose job). She had so many customers comment on it she changed her stage name to Ashlee. For some reason I've always had a thing for the real Ashlee (obviously isn't for her singing!).
  • GRENDELZ
    15 years ago
    @shadowcat after looking at your profile page I can see why Gridget is Number one in your book. I just wanted to match a face to all the conversation about her. Btw Who is this Ella she looks so sweet in glasses!
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I one night earlier this year at Flashdancers in New York city I saw two girls that were look alikes. One Russian girl looked exactly like Maria Sharapova. Damn she was hot. The other was a dead ringer for Michelle Pfeiffer from her "Scarface" days. Stunning. Unfortunately I had already tapped the LD bankroll for the night so I couldn't take either one back. I need to find a reason to be in the area of Di Carlo's in Albany. Eva Mendez just KILLS me. I think I would have a new ATF if that dancer really looks that much like her....now....why do I need to be in Albany....
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    GRENDELZ, Ella was a dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus back in 2003-2005. When you talk about stripper shit, you are talking about Ella. shekitout and myself new that she was full of shit but she gave good dances. So we put up with it. She has reviews and posts on TUSCL under the name of hellaella. If you read them, Kyle1111 was the name that Jablake used to use. I saw Ella at the club about a year ago. She said that she was now working for her father in New Orleans. She came back to the club to earn some quick cash for an abortion. If you liked that photo of gridget, you would love to see the other 23 of her. But I promised to never share them and I won't. She only dances for me. When I am in town. I may see her tomorrow. It depends on when they schedule her surgery. I talked to her earlier. She is supposed to find out tomorrow morning. So a BIG question mark right now.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    there used to be a gorgeous dancer at Sammy's in Birmingham that looked like a redhaired Jennifer Anniston.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I remember one who was Marilyn Monroe reincarnated. She wasn't much of a dancer, though. There are some who try to look the part, but they try too hard to look the part.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I had the reverse happen about 12 years ago at Baby Dolls in Dallas. One afternoon some of the girls became convinced that I was Sam Elliot. He's a little older than me, but at the time there was a resemblance. A good time was had by all, including one of my first in club bj's. It was strange because three girls blocked off the view while one went down. (I once saw this done at Mons Venus in Tampa, but I was told that it was extremely expensive.)
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    There is a sleazy club in Jane, Missouri where it is not about dancing, but about using the AirStream out back for (mostly) cum on face oral, and there is a girl there that looks EXACTLY like Mrs. greenvegas. I wouldn't kid you guys on this one....
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Ran into a dancer last night that was a dead ringer for that fitness chick Denise Austin, only with better boobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion