tuscl

Trip to Providence - no facial this time but maybe extras still available

rogergreene
Massachusetts
First trip down to Providence since they changed the laws. Went to the Cadillac Lounge on Saturday and didn't notice too many changes, at least from my perspective.

After being approached by a few girls, a young Brazilian came by that aroused my interest. I wanted to see if I could duplicate my experience last Sunday when I talked a dancer into giving her a facial cumshot.

She started talking about how we could have fun in a private dance, but I told her I had read the new law and wasn't interested in doing anything that could get me arrested. I said there were a few ways we could have fun that were legal. She could give me a dance but not use her hands, and then I could jerk off at the end and take care of myself. For those of you have been to San Francisco, this has been standard fare at the O'farrell theater for years.

She had no problem with this, but I said there were a couple of things I wanted her to do if I was going to jerk myself off. I wanted to watch her play with herself, and she was OK with that. But then I said I wanted to cum on her face or in her mouth. She said no way, I don't do that. She offered her tits or stomach, but I insisted on the face. I tried a couple of different ways to convince her, but it was no dice. I ended up saying thanks, but that's what I want and come see me if you change your mind.

So I think some action can still be had in Providence, but for me, it has to be something that won't get me arrested. If that means that I have to jerk off in a room with a girl instead of getting a handjob, that's what I'll do. And I'll keep try to convince another girl to let me give her a facial. Sooner or later I'll get lucky again.

5 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Whatever floats your boat. But I would not pay for self-pleasure.
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    Trust me, I'd rather be paying for something more, but no way am I going to risk getting arrested. Plus most of the girls are probably going to be less willing to go very far, at least for a while.

So I'm going to need a little time to pass to see if enforcement of the strip clubs really does pick up as a result of the new law. In the meantime, I'm trying to find some ways to enjoy myself.

I'm pretty sure that the dancers will start being creative in what they can legally offer, now that they won't be pulling in high mileage dances like they used to.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "If that means that I have to jerk off in a room with a girl instead of getting a handjob, that's what I'll do."

This is standard-fare at one of the seedier strip clubs next to Cheaters, but paying for self-service is a waste of time IMO. Also, I kinda doubt that a customer will get arrested for anything at a strip club in RI...unless you happen to be in the middle of something illegal when the cops bust the place. You should have plenty of time to cover up before the cops see you doing anything.
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    I've actually never made it down to Cheaters - always seemed a little too dirty and dangerous from the reports. What are the seedier clubs next to Cheaters you mention? I thought Cheaters was the bottom of the barrel.

I agree that it's probably unlikely to get arrested at a strip club, but you never know. More important, if the dancers are afraid of being raided, they're going to cut back on anything obviously illegal.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "What are the seedier clubs next to Cheaters you mention?"

Balloons at 257 Allens Avenue...and Studio 253 Adult Emporium at the same address. Read the reviews for more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion