tuscl

who first (or at all) in VIP ?

LeeH
Georgia
Sunday, November 8, 2009 3:45 AM
Just looking for other opinions. Club that you've never had a VIP in before. Trying to decide on who to take to VIP -- the dancer who you've gotten good mileage from out on the floor, or the one that you're more attracted to (but have less knowledge of)?

17 comments

• Ricci
    15 years ago
    Depends on what's important to you, and what you're looking for, I guess. I'd always choose the one I'm more attracted to. Can't see the point of taking someone I don't like that much into the VIP.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I am VIP at very Extras Friendly Club. It is not uncommon for a dancer to ask if you have condoms when you take her to VIP. A girl you have never taken to VIP before is both exciting and a crapshoot. I stick with the girl I have been doing bc I know she will perform well and give it to me how I want it. Would never take one I have bad vibes about to VIP or CR. Good mileage gals deliver the best results in VIP. The prima donnas will be disappointing.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Go with the one you know.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    VIP means different things at different clubs in different states. At one local club, VIP is a private lap dance versus a bench lap dance (costing $30 instead of $20 a song). Many clubs also have no VIP champagne rooms.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    good inputs - thx folks
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    LeeH, There are no set "rules". Best advice I can give, play it by ear. You will know better than any of us.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Sometimes you just have to go with your instincts. In my area there is basically no need for the VIP. In the few cases I have tried it, I have only been disappointed once.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I will usually try a lap dance with a girl first. If she does a good job I'll spring for the champagne room. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. I've even had a girl provide extras on one occasion, and then not on another.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I agree with potheadpl, always test drive them with a lap dance first. Also keep in mind that no matter how well you think you know a stripper, you probably don't know jack. I have had stripper give high mileage in lap dances only to flake out when we go to the CR/VIP. Also keep in mind that at some clubs the CR/VIP suites have less privacy than the couch rooms. I know one club that has a camera and peeks in the CR/VIP every 5 minutes...and they have no cameras and no peeking in with the couch rooms.
  • Why not just stay home with your wife?
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    My first choice wouldn't be the one I'm less attracted to. I would try to get the girl I find hotter to join me. If we click and I have a good feeling about it, I would give her a go.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    It is the combination of the club, the girl, and the vibe. If the club is very strict and has eyes everywhere, then this club is a waste. In Atlanta, pink pony is like that. I would never take a girl that I find unattractive. She has to be hot. I would tell the girl what I am looking for. If she is ok with that, then I would take her. Most times this work. I would first try to sense what she is like. Some girls are totally against it. They may say ok, then she ask for the money first. Then, she cons you. So, beware!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I would try to find a girl I can click with and if I don't click with any of them, I go somewhere else. If you can get a lap dance on the floor with the girl first, that tells you all you need to know about taking her to the VIP.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD, You state, "If you can get a lap dance on the floor with the girl first, that tells you all you need to know about taking her to the VIP." You've not spent enough time in clubs.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Clubber- I interpreted the original poster's question as who to pick to take to the VIP, not what will happen when you get there. Not every girl out there is going to be a good one.
  • how
    15 years ago
    If I'm really "in the dark" with know way of knowing what to expect, I'd probably try to learn more first. I have no real interest in spending "VIP" bucks to be teased.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD, I agree with what he asked, but I question your logic that a lap dance can tell you all you know!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion