tuscl

EXTRAS AT SC

10inches
Florida
lots of talk about getting "extras" at club. just wondering, other than bj, hj & fs, what do you consider extra. is something as simple a kissing a tit or feeling a dancers' ass good enough to qualify?

34 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    kissing a tit and feeling the ass is expected for me...if I don't get this then I am not going to be a repeat customer.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know some clubs where grinding is considering an extra and against the club rules..and I don't plan on ever returning to those clubs
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I don't know of anything else I would consider an extra. The other things make you want to be a repeat customer. Free dances instead of sitting and talking are nice too. I believe many guys would value a free dance thrown into the mix a whole lot more than if a dancer sat and talked through 2 or 3 songs. If you don't have repeat customers, you aren't going to have any steady business unless you constantly have tourists visiting.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Sucking a tit and hands on their kitty (not in it) are standards - not extras! HJs are now almost considered standard and not extras - I guess the economy has brought a lot of extra services into the realm of standard procedure
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Too many strippers in Columbus, OH have been brainwashed into thinking a 2fer1 is a free dance...the idiots don't realize that we are still paying for an overpriced first dance
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If extras were as simple as kissing a tit etc. etc., I get so many extras for free on many nights in different clubs that I wouldn't know why I would bother with lap dances. It's pretty easy to kiss a tit when both are pressed up against your face. (Happens alot when you tip a dollar.)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I can get kissing a tit for a $1 stage tip!
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "Too many strippers in Columbus, OH have been brainwashed into thinking a 2fer1 is a free dance...the idiots don't realize that we are still paying for an overpriced first dance."

Sam, you spur regretful memories of Centerfolds Columbus....
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    When I went to Adelita's, what I got upstairs was not an extra in my mind - it was what was 'customary and expected' in that case. I think that test would be the criteria for calling a certain act an "extra".

That example probably works best when contrasting clubs in places where penetrative activities is legal to clubs where we have to abide by sex-has-a-much-deeper-meaning based mores.

Based on that test, I think I am getting fewer extra's these days!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It all depends on which club you are in. If I am at my ATF's club, it is an extra to be able to suck her tit. Of course, you have to be clandestine about it, but it can be done. On the other hand, if I ever make it back to El Paso, I'll be disappointed if I go back to the one club and don't get HJ.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Simple answer no. My one-eyed monster must be spit shined, buffed or doing plumbing work, otherwise an not extra in my book.
  • how
    15 years ago
    What gatorfan said. +1
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    An extra can be a BJ, HJ, or FS. Nothing else.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Player - does the HJ have to be out of your pants to be considered an extras? What about an HJ through the pants - that has to be considered as stgandard equipment
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Doesn't "extra" by definition mean it costs extra? Not covered by the per-song fee?
  • how
    15 years ago
    No, stripclubspy, as with most things in life, the best extras are free from extra charge.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    How, you must be good with persuasion....
  • how
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY, I do not claim that I always get those "free" extras, merely that they are the best. I only get them sometimes, and not by talking the dancers into anything.
  • bombay
    15 years ago
    Does anyone know which states allow completely nude lap dances. Most clubs I have been to have completely nude pole dancing but only topless lap dances. Am I going to the wrong places or states?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Not every stripper comes prepared for FS (condoms)They sometimes just get caught up in it(horny) and want to fuck. I always carry a condom for these unexpected experiences.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    The HJ's I have had are with it out of my pants. When I do my fv in CR she gets completely naked, I have my pants down to my ankles but boxer shorts have to remain on. My Happy has no prob coming out of opening in shorts......She will do HJ foreplay, put condom on me, and then she is cowboy style in my lap. She really loves doing it in there....

Shadowcat your right on. I carry condoms in SC always. You never know whats gonna happen.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Lets clarify something - does a HJ have to be done out of the pants, or does heavy rubbing and release count if done in your pants?
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I can see where "heavy rubbing" without ever opening the zipper would encourage release. But that's not my definition of a HJ. To me, a "HJ" requires that Mr. Happy breathe the air of freedom, beyond any clothing confines. In rare instances, if HE doesn't get to reveal himself OUTside the clothing, then her H must go INside the clothing. But if Mr. Happy is on one side of the clothes and the hand is on the other, then it's not a HJ.

I do notice often that reviewers use the term "extras" to simply mean "highly stimulating (albeit normal) activity." Viz., "She gave me all sorts of extras, like eye-contact, and giggling, and rubbing up and down all over me." Idiot reviewer!

To me, the question about extras, is a question about sexual services. There might be a closely related question, about the PRICE for those services, and whether or not it costs a lot extra. :)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I'v had it both ways and far prefer direct contact. Another demand to make my favorites list.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    Heavy Petting = Heavy rubbing and release while inside the pants and zipped up. Doesn't matter if hand or mouth is used. NOT an extra.

HJ = The definition of HJ implies stroking, which means her hand must be able to completely surround the shaft.

I consider a good HJ with release to be a mild extra.
  • kcaz
    13 years ago
    My favorite extra is: Complete nude grinding dance while we french kiss and me rubbing her asshole until I (or both) release. It is much better if the dancer is petit and skinny.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Getting farted on could be considered an extra.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ewwwww
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ewwwww
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    THERE ARE EXTRAS !!! DAMN!!!

Clubber, you told me you never got extras. :)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "Extras are in the eye of the beholder."

(but a nipple in your eye can really hurt if it's pierced)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well seeing that this moldy oldy has been brought back from the dead..

sucking nipples or fingering/rubbing pussy is mileage, hj and beyond are extras.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I prefer to call them gifts. You know, one doesn't pay when another gives them a gift. Finding a regular gift giver is my goal. :)
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    Vinny, that was me that told you I never get extras. As you know, I don't go to high mileage clubs so I really don't expect them...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion