tuscl

Right to Travel and getting dances from HIV positive strippers

"'We talk about reducing the stigma of this disease, yet we've treated a visitor living with it as a threat,' he said at the White House. 'If we want to be the global leader in combating HIV/AIDS, we need to act like it.'" http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/30/o…

President Obama courageously stands up for one of our unenumerated rights that is routinely trampled by the government. The right to travel. President Obama is way too good for America.

Anyway, now that those suffering from HIV/AIDS are being extended the presidential welcome can we expect more HIV positive strippers? Would you be willing to receive dances if you from a hot stripper who you knew was HIV positive?

Thanks to mitciv for posting yet another example of President Obama's gallantry.

11 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    " Would you be willing to receive dances if you from a hot stripper who you knew was HIV positive? "

The chance of getting HIV from just dances is 0% so there is absolutely nothing to fear. I won't care at all. Even if you went to FS or BJ if you use condoms the transmission risk is effectively zero. It's only if you were doing BBFS or BBBJ that there would be a non-negligible transmission risk. If she was on ARVs it's been argued by the Swiss recently that the transmission risk is effectively 0.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I still think it would feel weird and creepy to get a dance from an HIV positive stripper. You never know if you will end up getting caught up in the moment and extras happening. I know the chance if extremely small but who wants to risk it?!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    "who wants to risk it?"

Not buying that logic. Why risk driving to the strip club in the morning when you might get into a fatal car accident? Even more risky if you are coming home at night with all the drunks on the road.

If she knows she has HIV she is probably on ARVs so again, the risk is virtually zero even if you are doing everything unprotected.

Lots of fear mongering here. You'd be better off spending your time being worried about getting hit by lightning.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster.

LIGHTNING? Where????
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Why does this discussion topic have a different Font and Page Format than all the others?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I would not want any contact with anyone who has HIV.

If a stripper has it, I am sure she will keeep it to herself. Unless you have unprotected sex with one, I believe there is little or no risk. I would not let fear of HIV ruin my SC hobby. Check the HIV stats for your area / city. There are certain ethnic groups with greater HIV infection rates than others. IV drug users are high risk too. Is your gal from one of these groups or doing someone who is?
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Payer11 not making any sense. He admits "Unless you have unprotected sex with one, I believe there is little or no risk" yet says "I would not want any contact with anyone who has HIV."

Great example of how ignorance about the disease abounds. Of all groups of people in the world you would expect "Payers" to have done a little research too. Apparently not.

• I wouldn't even TALK to someone with the aids. They are obviously a whore
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Not exactly, greenvegas. In fact, unless they are in another risk group whores in North America aren't any more likely than the general population to have it. Now homos like you is a different story.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    gatorfan,
    I don't recognize anything special? I am using firefox web browser
  • jablake
    15 years ago

I'm using Explorer and it is screwed up compared to the other threads. I think the "special" formatting is because I cut and pasted some code. Oh well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion