tuscl

Strip Club Visits

Clubber
Florida
I know we've discussed before how often we visit clubs. I, and others mentioned that as the disposable income went down, so did the visits. Mine was do to retirement. Now, however, I am reentering the work force about where I left off 5 years ago. I wonder if i will return to previous habits or have found that I can easily live with out visits.

Has anyone else gone from lots of visits (I was the # 4 reviewer at one time) down to almost no visits, for financial reasons and then had finances improve to where they could again visit? Did you?

14 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I have little doubt they've mi$$ed you and will welcome you back with open arm$!
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    You will go back and find it very different or you are different and pretty much feel like a stranger in a weird way. Then recognize all the old bullshit is still the old bullshit and head off to do what you have done all this time outside the club.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'd say no difference in frequency of visits, but I am spending less due to 1 club closing recently.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Althought there are a shitload of clubs in the greater LA/OC area, my stomping grounds have been hit recently with several club closures, and more on the way. That reason, more than anything financial, has contributed to my not going to clubs as much as I used to.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Do you or anyone have any idea how much they spend at SCs on an annual basis?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Instead of going with couch or vip dances, just try table dances. I get better mileage on a $10 table dance with a favorite than I will with most dancers in the $20/song couch rooms or $30/song vip rooms. HJs, ITC, and BJs have all been done with table dances (although BJs and ITC are not common!). If you find the right girl you will get good grinding and 2 way contact (HJs are realistic, but not BJs/ITC) at a cheaper cost.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also best of luck to you with your career!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I figure I'll go, especially when I am out of town. Have to kill some time in the evenings. But not sure about local clubs. Time will tell.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, you're the first I've heard to get that kind of mileage from a table dance...

If you tell me it was at the Centerfold Club in Columbus, I'm going to go cry anew over my money sacrificed to The Lap Dance Gods I wasted there...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've heard a few bars in Newark NJ jack you off right at the bar.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gf,

One glorious time, there was this Goth dancer. Wore a cape, and at the bar she put it over her head and gave me a BBBJ right at the bar!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Job Trouble can certainly derail SC Projects.

I believe you will return to prior habits and possibly take it to a higher level. But be careful and budget your project costs. When I look at how I have spent the last 5 yr I shudder. But people spend that much maintaining a boat or some other hobby.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    No "job trouble", I retired. Now I find I am bored and got a job I will enjoy.

Guess they can "1,000 jobs created" now. And to think, it didn't cost you and I $73,000.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "I've heard a few bars in Newark NJ jack you off right at the bar."

There is one in columbus that will have ITC and BJ right at the bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion