tuscl

FAMILY -- STRIPPER

10inches
Florida
any one ever have a family member that works in SC? recently,found out that one of my cousins is dancing at club in FL. wonder how your family reacted.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    None personal to me but I have heard a lot of stories. I have known and do know of many sisters working together. Even know a mother daughter team.I had a favorite that told me that her mother and aunt were once strippers in Tampa. I have seen my current #1 favorite get picked up at the club by her mother and daughter.She waved to me.

My personal favorite story happened about 7 years ago in Memphis. The dancer that I was sitting with became panicked. A friend of her brother's came in. She did not want to be seen.

Some of you may remember Toni. She introduced me to her brother twice ITC. She would not go on stage when he was there.Fortunately he was only visiting from out of town. He was another leech/loser. She had to give him $20 to get lost so that we could have the hotel room to our selves for an hour.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    How did your family react, 10"?

I don't have daughters or sisters, but if any girl in my brothers' families were found out, it wouldn't go over well. About like learning your child's a junkie. And I'd say we're all pretty broad minded about matters of personal freedoms, not particularly prudish or judgmental.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Again, how did your family react 10"?

I had a niece that tried it but was dumb enough to dance in her home town club. Did not go over well at all. She no longer dances there.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    follow to earlier post. haven't told anyone what i found out about dancer/cousin. promised her that i wouldn't say anything but suggested she l let family know before someone "lets the cat out of the bag"
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know one dancer who traveled from Dayton to Columbus to work because she said her father frequents clubs in dayton. I know one dancer who travels 2 hours from Cincinnati to north Columbus to work because she wants to avoid family or friends while working.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

During my past trips to Dayton, I met a couple of sweet young things that attended OSU, but drove to Dayton to work away from campus. Someone should have started a sort of underground railroad.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Went to Memphis to try and find, and then interview, a reluctant witness. It was Palm Sunday, several years ago. Struck out on the witness, but figured since I was in Memphis, I should see if clubs were open. They were, and they were busy. I got several up-close and personal dances, including one from a trashy, tiny white spinner. No tits, tight ass, a waist about 20 inches and long dishwater blond hair. She wore too much makeup and smoked like a chimney. She also gave covered FS in VIP when it appeared that the norm was HJ at most. She fucked like a banshee and scratched the shit out of me in the process. The next weekend I went to a family reunion for Easter. In northern Louisiana. She was there. She was the now-adult daughter of one of my first cousins. Imagine. I do NOT know how the family reacted, cuz I didn't tell a soul. Until now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion