tuscl

If you think you are friends with a dancer or have a special relationship with h

deogol
Michigan
You should read this thread (http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.…) from a dancer whining on about being discovered on facebook by one of her regulars. Now, I am sure he is probably harmless and just an idiot about how things are, but what is funny are all the other dancers clamoring on about restraining orders, moving to different clubs, reporting an offense to facebook, and basically a million other things to make this guy's "wonderful new found friendship" a living hell in reality full of police, banishment, and being called names. Strip clubbing is certainly less and less interesting as the years go by.

17 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Interesting post. I did create an user name on the site (samsung1) and think those bitches are stuck up.

Also considering most of my OTC experience is with girls who don't have the internet or have limited access, so I am not too worried about them finding that site and adapting their attitudes.

There are a total of 7 visitors to the profile of that stripper who made the forum thread (i'm one of them). If you look at her other posts she was bragging about selling her nasty used shoes on craigslist for $120.
    http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.…

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Further proof that strippers are fuckin' mental cases.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    The gals on SW are mainly old style ROB's who don't fuck. These bitches are constantly in a state of denial when faced from competetion from extras gals who for the most part are younger and more attractive. Unfortunately the mods seem to favor these ols style ROB's over everyone else. The only reason that makes sense to me they would do this is they want to sell their Strippers Wealth Course. The one the OP is discussing I would speculate has the schizo paranoia typical of a lot of them as a result of years of drug use. I have posted over there but invariably end up being kicked off in exercising my right of free speech.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    None of us have any "right of free speech" on a private Internet site. I did once have a conversation with a stripper in NH about Facebook vs. MySpace where the stripper said that she preferred the later due to it being more anonymous. People should be much more cautious about what they post online.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I had a dancer recently ask me for facebook information. I told her I didn't have anything there. It wasn't the first time I was asked. I haven't even looked up anyone on that site. A number of people online and in real life are stuck up. I have better luck dealing with people face to face rather than with some unknown user profile. The more I heard about the latest dancer who was telling me about her life, the more I was glad I'm hard to get information on. There was a reason I once promised myself never to go out with a dancer again. They always seem to have too much stripper shit going on in their lives. Maybe it's not just stripper related stuff but everyday problems. I might like having fun but I'm not looking to get into a relationship with a girl with a kid with other problems with ex's etc. I got the impression stripper web is mainly from a biased stripper reality viewpoint. I never got interested in learning more.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    By the way some dancers sometimes can believe they have a special relationship with a guy when the guy doesn't think it's that special. Probably the definition of dancer's boyfriend. If the guy doesn't know it, it's only a matter of time before she gets pissed off at him for some unknown reason.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    To be fair, not all customers are like us wonderful folks that post on this site(there are exceptions to this, of course). Many are complete batshit loonball social misfits that would give anybody the creeps.

And, of course, many dancers are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Having a profile on any of the social networking sites can be an open invitation for stalking.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    lopaw: "not all customers are like us wonderful folks that post on this site(there are exceptions to this, of course). Many are complete batshit loonball social misfits that would give anybody the creeps."

Indeed: the MisterGays of the world.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    lopaw,
    Those "batshit loonball social misfits" can make us run of the mill degenerates look good by comparison. My baby got creeped out by one the other night. She was all over me as soon as I hit the club, hugging me tight. We cuddled up in a quiet corner, she didn't want to leave my side and needed lots of hands on comforting. Ironically, after I took her to the back later and groped her for a few songs, she said she felt much better.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont goto stripperweb, period. Strippers who complain relentlessly need to get out of the business.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Lopaw, I take exception to that. I am not a complete loonball.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    loonball, ball-loon?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan is so right about the relentless complainers...they need to understand that no one owes them anything.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If any of us complain about our jobs that much, people tell us go find a new one. Homeless pan-handlers complain less than some strippers.
  • how
    15 years ago
    As to the OP, I try not to be cynical, in spite of the fact that there are some psychos out there. I've been friends with dancers, and there need not be any inherent barrier to that. People are people.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    It is a welcome insight into the mercenary nature of strippers. Still, I read a thread there about dating customers, and most of the girls did it. A few had even married. So there is a shot, apparently.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know a few strippers on myspace.com but I don't have a myspace account myself.

Adding a stripper as your online friend is PL behavior. I wanna fuck them like I'm never going to see them again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion