tuscl

Do you occasionally encounter a dancer biting you on your neck?

Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:51 AM
I have. I'm not sure why they do that.

12 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    yeah it has happened...biting neck, ears, nipples, etc. I don't like it either.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Nibbling on the neck or ears can be very sexy, and it happens fairly often. Going home with a hickey, however, would be hard to explain.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    They bite me all the time, but I really like it.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I Can tell you from experience this is done as sign of passion. I am usually very gentle and provide a slight nibble. Most of the guys I have done this for usually end shivering and getting goose bumps. The dancer you are referring to maybe doing it a bit to hard.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know one stripper with an email address that has "Vamp_girl" in it. She has yet to bite me..but she said she used to be gothic.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have gotten my nipples bit hard and did not enjoy it.I had to tell her to back off. I would rather get kisses.DFK is enjoyed. But I also enjoy sweet baby kisses all over my neck, face and lips. Of course DFK on my dick is the preferred option.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    If you mean a painful bite, no. Nibbles, yes.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Nibbles are good, had them s. Bites I'vbe encountered only a few times and they have not been enjoyable. They were usually done in some sort of faux passion scene and seemed too contradictory to everyting else that was going on. I can see them fitting in if someone is getting into a BDSM scene, which I have nothing to do with, but injecting it into a lap dance/private dance encounter is a bit much unless the dancer knows it's wanted. I've had dancers who gave sort of erotic bites, really enhanced nibbbling, and vice versa, but only a few seem to know how to pull that off the right way. Flipping it around, I know a dancer who once was bitten so hard on the ass by a customer that he left teeth marks! Now she didn't like that.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Yes I have a few that do, and I wish more would do it! It's great.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I had one bite my ear and ear lobe and suck on it. She was about 35ish and new in town from SF. She was very friendly, sexy, and voluptous. The discussion turned to otc sessions and she said she would do me for $150. I had her a few times - she was a professional prostitute who danced to recruit clients. She was excellent and always delivered a happy ending.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat when it comes to my neck, kisses are ok. I don't care for someone biting my neck. It didn't hurt but I don't want someone's teeth right there. I just don't remember who did it. I believe I was just tipping someone a dollar on stage. For some reason it seems like it happened at more than one club recently.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    I had a relatively clueless dancer bite my ear once... left an "ear hickey". She also had the worst DFK technique I've ever experienced... kind of stuck her tongue into my mouth and left it there, like a piece of meat, like she was trying to block mine from entering her mouth. She was pretty experienced, really made me wonder.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion