tuscl

Jennifer's Body

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:48 AM
...was actually not that bad. I can understand why some would want to poo-poo Megan Fox's first "big movie", but I thought that this movie wasn't all that bad. I liked the one-liners that the characters exchanged in the movie...these are teenagers people...it's really not serious dialog. The demon angles that were played were interesting as well, and I LOVED the heavy metal music that played around or after each kill...that may be my own musical preferences coming through though. :) Let's face it...Megan Fox is nuclear hot. I swear that her stomach is the tightest looking thing that I've ever seen in this movie (she claimed that she lost a TON of weight before the movie). No, she doesn't get naked (just some side boobage & a lot of near nakedness otherwise while she's swimming), but the female-on-female kissing scene was well worth it IMO. If you can leave your serious side at the door, this movie, which isn't that long, will entertain you for sure. Will it be winning any significant awards? No, but that's not what this movie was about. It was merely a fluff piece...nothing more or less. Try & see it for free (like I did) and it'll be well-worth it...lol... Oh, "District 9" was a pretty good flick as well. No strip clubbing in either movie, but there were a lot of "whore" references none-the-less...lol...

15 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ Keep in mind that MisterGay had to hop on the short bus with his fellow special ed students to get to the theater. Might not be everyone's taste.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Did not see it. Will not see it. Popular girl sucks the life out boys. Duh. No great insight there.
  • how
    15 years ago
    District 9 is clever, original, and interesting. As for Megan, she's certainly been in much bigger movies than "Jennifer's Body," although she was never the lead. I think Megan is hot, but her face is not nearly as beautiful as many others. That body is definitely built for sin, though...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I got to see District 9 for $1 because fandango was running a promotion for a free movie ticket if you sign up for one of their sponsor's offers (I signed up for a free trial of some website and then cancelled it). They gave me a promo code for a free ticket but I still had to pay the $1 fandango service charge. Although I saved the $9 on the movie ticket, I spent $5 on popcorn and $5 on drink lol...making strip club prices look reasonable. I thought it was funny how they claimed the guy was having affairs with aliens in order to explain his mutations lol. No good sex parts, but clever, original, and interesting like how said.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    btw MG, how did you see the movie for free? The only way I know of is to download it. I have tried to flirt my way into movie theaters for free but it doesn't work! I guess the movie theater employees don't find me as handsome as the strip club employees.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I personally think Megan is overrated as an actress.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I never saw what all the fuss was about Megan Fox until I saw her in interviews promoting this movie, esp. with Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon. I had zero interest in her previous movies, and what I saw of her in photos looked pretty silly, always trying way too hard to strike sultry poses. On those shows, though, she was just a cute, endearingly down-to-earth girl with a cool sense of humor. At the same time, she's in touch with her inner bitch, of course, which I find a turn on but would eliminate her for most everyone else here.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ Whatever chandler. Think it's time you focused a little less on strippers and a little more on normal women, eh?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "btw MG, how did you see the movie for free?" You're obviously not as handsome as I am...lol...seriously though, when I recently went to donate blood at the Red Cross, one of the "gifts" that I got was a free movie pass.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't know much about Megan Fox's acting career but I do like her for the fact that she herself was a PL. She had a stripper crush and would go to the local strip club bringing gifts to the stripper.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I don't think any director is hiring her for her acting ability - and I'm personally fine with that.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    She is off the hook- I'd like to see her in a sextape-starring myself and her
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Zombieland" was pretty good as well...some nice zombie kills. Even though they butchered a Metallica song at the beginning of the movie & totally disrespected my boy Bill Murray...lol...it was a good flick. I should also mention that I probably wouldn't have seen "Jennifer's Body" if I didn't have a free ticket in the first place.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Let's see, MisterGay likes to watch movies like "Jennifer's Body" and "Zombieland". No further proof of his low IQ needed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion