tuscl

Halloween parties

I went to Dreamgirls tonight and noticed the Halloween decorations are already up. Just wondering how the halloween strip club parties are? any one have stories, experience, or advice?

17 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Some clubs are scary enough WITHOUT it being Halloween. I know of a couple.

As for parties, I went to a club when one happen to be occurring. Really little difference other then the attire of employees.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One club in Columbus (I believe it is Centerfolds) is having a $1000 prize to the best costume. $500 of it in dancer bucks and the other $500 as a visa gift card. I am too shy to enter in the contest but I wonder how competitive people are going to get.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I went to the Atlanta Cheetah several years ago on Halloween.All of the dancers and other club employees and half the customers were in costumes.It was hard to tell the customers from the club employees. I could tell that I lot of the costumes were rentals and probably very expensive. The placed was packed. A lot of couples too. But I didn't get that PARTY feeling.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm actually starting to see Christmas lights up here and there. Talk about early. I've been in some strip clubs on or near Halloween and I remember in one club all the dancers were dressed up in costumes with some looking pretty good or pretty bizarre depending upon how you took it. I discovered I like the normal strip club attire. The dancers aren't so covered up and more skin showing is better if the dancers look good.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Halloween parties at strip clubs are very artifical, forced and boring.
    Not fun.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Why are we talking about Halloween already? I'm looking forward for the Columbus Day Party!
    15 years ago
    Dancers wear costumes every day.

I've found they are typically not happy when the club mandates they wear a "Halloween" costume for a club party.

I've encountered exceptions but it seems to be the general rule.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Just wondering how the halloween strip club parties are? any one have stories, experience, or advice?"

Some have them and some don't. I prefer those that do on the rare occasion that I go out strip clubbing on Halloween. The worst was at Club L'Entre-Nous in Sainte-Hyacinthe, Quebec...it was like "Night of the Living Dead", without any hot girls...ugh...
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    And this year Halloween is on Saturday. Could make for some great blowout parties for a change. Or a lot of dancers with young children will not be available.
    15 years ago
    "And this year Halloween is on Saturday. Could make for some great blowout parties for a change."

Don't know what clubs you frequent? In my experience the chances are slim to none. In my dreams maybe...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know some SCs that are not even open on saturday or the weekend. Blue Diamond in Columbus, OH is one example. Also known as Tuscl_Brother's jackjoint
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Two stories from a Halloween party:

(1) stripper is wearing a butterfly costume, very nice but the huge wings make it difficult for her to walk among the tables without bopping people or spilling drinks;

(2) customer wears a really real looking cop uniform, kind of puts a damper on things!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    One of my favs told me she just bought a cheerleader outfit for her Halloweeen costume.

So I guess that means I'll be at the club's Halloween party.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I also heard from a fav that she bought a halloween costume...I asked her to send me a picture of it (via cell phone) and she complained that her phone company charges too much money to send pictures... I guess if she is too cheap to spend money on me I'm going to be too cheap to spend money on her! Then again her LDs do involve ITC so maybe I will continue to buy LDs from her lol
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    If you look at my pictures, one of my favorite Halloween costumes is there. It usually work as well.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lmao@clubber

Thanks for the advice guys...I think I will stay at home rather than waste my time at the SC on Halloween
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

I've had more than a few nice breasts shoved in my face with that costume. One of the best part is that is mostly women I know and would wish they would do that. Down side, all clothed, but still, some nice cleavage.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion