tuscl

how many lapdances a girl does in a year?

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:09 PM
Talked last night about this to a girl. What do y'all think? A girl in a average club...busy on the weekends....she works say 3 nights a week. What's your estimation on the total # of ld's given?

5 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would guess that in columbus a stripper does at the very least one lap dance per hour. (or maybe 2 if you consider a 2fer1 as 2 dances)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    oh if it is a friday or saturday then the very minimum is probably 2 lap dances per hour (or 3 if you count a 2fer1 as 2 dances). I'm just guessing though based off my experience in the columbus clubs.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Let's say she did 15 a night and worked 200 days a year. That's 3000 lap dances/year.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That all depends on their motivation. Some, as the DJ at one club I go to regularly says, "live on tips and tips alone". One of my favorites is on the other extreme, and seems like she's always in the lap dance room at her club. Probably hundreds, if not thousands.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Looking at the math, we can understand the hustle by determined dancers. Three dances per hour, eight hour shift per day, 200 working days per year @$20 per dance is almost $100,000 tax free. That's a lot of guys groping a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion