tuscl

Clubs with Spotlights

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:48 PM
Last night I noticed that a club with an omni present spot light was dark. Matter of fact, I've noticed that the number of spotlights have severely diminished in recent years. In the late 90's, Houston looked like London during the blitz in that something in the measure of 50 spotlights probed the night sky. Does any other city have a lot, or diminished spotlights?

4 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Outdoor searchlights are used to create a Hollywood celebrity atmosphere, but are costly to rent and burn a lot of electricity. Time to cut operating costs, so the lights must go. Of course drink and dance prices keep going up.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is nothing as fancy as outside spotlights at the columbus, oh clubs, but they do have indoor spotlights that are colorful and dance around. I like them for the first 30 minutes because they have a nice visual effect but after that time they start to hurt my eyes. I have ended club visits early because of these stupid spotlights giving me a headache.
  • notgreenvegas
    15 years ago
    Good fucking post dude! Nobody cares! Lol @ you. Spotlights. What's your next post about? Drink napkins? Brand of speakers used? Let's stick with real topics please. I am a moderator now fyi
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    You mean searchlights?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion