tuscl

Have you ever given your ATF stripper extras before?

Monday, August 24, 2009 4:27 AM
A related question to how much strippers make, have you ever given your ATF or any stripper gifts/presents, sizeable lump sum tips, loans or other indirect strip club money for lap dances or serviced-based basic tipping (tips which are $1,$10 or $20 for good service)? How much do you think you or other customers give for these indirect strip club things of value? How does it compare to money they make from lap dances and basic tips? Someone mentioned these other things of value strippers will receive above and beyond the money they make directly from lap dances and dollar or small extra tips. I am wondering whether or not anyone here has contributed this way or what your thoughts would be towards customers who do give indirect contributions?

17 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    "you gentleman are a bunch of cheap bastards" Many here will take that as a compliment.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Yeah, thanks. It's not every day that somebody calls me a gentleman.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I will occassionally buy gifts for dancers that I have relationships with, but I always do this in it's own context, not directly related to any business. I would not hesitate to give money to a dancer friend under the right circumstances: --I truly know her situation --I know she truly needs something --I know it won't become a habit to ask me --but I also don't make a habit of doing this. I prefer this approach to making loans; I don't like to make loans to dancers. Tiping for service--my approach is to establish over time a standard $$/$$$ amount that I like to invest in any repeat private dance session rather than tip for good service. On more casual encounters I usually try to stay within her expectations of cost per dance. In fact, sometimes dancers have asked me how much I intend to spend on them so they know what they are dealing with. I think that works out well if you let them know you expect some value for your dollar.
  • danv001
    15 years ago
    After reading the posts, I have to say that for the most part, you gentleman are a bunch of cheap bastards. If you go to the same club, sit with the same dancer, take her time & give up yours, how can you not give her extra's. For me I go to the same club & see the same dancer. I have known her for a couple of years. I don't have a problem tipping her $20. for her dance set, in addition to buying her several drinks, giving her an extra $20. at the end of the nite & buying $100. in dances. Remember, it's only $.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My ATF and I often gave each other gifts. Nothing was expected in return. Just what friends do at times.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My first ATF got me to give her a little bit of money for her birthday, nothing more than want I might pay for a lap dance. Another time she wanted me to send her a couple of roses to her house. I had already been there before. I complied. I stopped doing all that after her. Although I wouldn't put token gifts out of the question. One of my current favorites gave me a calendar of the other club she works at part of the year. I figure buying extra dances is enough of a pay back so I won't be giving her anything extra except for the extra dances I bought. If a dancer gives me something, I do appreciate that and may tip her more on stage or something else if that is called an extra. One dancer in one club gave me some discount passes for admission. That was nice. I made sure to tip her on stage when I saw her.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I saw one guy giving a dancer some gifts in the strip club. I don't believe he really knew her. It looked like she didn't even really want the gifts, maybe she thought he was trying to buy some favors with her. Almost as quick as she could get away, she was over at my table and looking happier after she got to my table. I wasn't giving her any gifts. She did say something about it feeling awkward at the other table. Some guy she didn't know.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Funny you bring this up....I had a customer compliment me a while back on the lingerie that I chose, he asked where I got it and I shared where I shop and he bought me a very nice outfit to wear for him my next time out....................
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    yes it was very kind of this gentleman. I feel blessed to have recieved such a nice gift.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    blushing....you are too kind
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Just remembered, got into a big argument with my first ATF (wasn't expecting any of it) because she wanted me to give her money so she could get some contacts. I'm thinking WTF the whole time does she want or expect me to give her money for nothing? She actually got so pissed that she quit the club and stayed away for 3 months because she knew I would be there. She had a better attitude when she came back. Never even mentioned that argument though. I had no idea why she thought I would give her money for nothing. Maybe she thought I was some kind of sugar daddy even though I told her I was not. You never know when you might piss off a girl for doing nothing or not even knowing why she's angry.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    casualguy- "never knowing when you might piss off a girl for doing nothing or not even knowing why she's angry" sounds like the dictionary definition of PMS. Strippers can be demanding, she probably expected you to offer to pay for it. I think some girls might not understand the difference between doing 10 lap dances = so much $ and why you wont just give her $ for contacts or whatever else.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I will sometimes give tip after a session. At a motel session recently I gave her $200 for the sex then added $50 for bikini photos I took of her (before we fucked). Other times I have added $20 - $40 bc she drove across town to meet me. Last Tue she did me in CR at the club. It is darker than upstairs VIP and more private. After HJ foreplay we had sex on this leather divan. She got completely naked sitting in my lap facing me fucking. She gets me off better than other gals I have had there. I gave her $200 vs the usual $150 for itc sex. She is 27, blonde, and petite. I tip her bc I guess I want to be high bidder.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    At the risk of being labeled a PL, YES. 2+ years ago I gave a no strings attached gift of $1,000 to a dancer that I knew was really in between a rock and a hard place. She wept and said "are you sure"? I have been repaid 1,000 times through the admiration and respect from her and other dancers. She still dances occasionally but usually just when I am there. Many of you know of whom I speak. There have been many other little gifts to dancers. Perfume, CD's,DVD's, food and of course, because I am the candy man, CANDY!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Sorry to offend you Rail.....I will change it out now.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, Never worry about offending others. That is a problem we've developed in the country over the years. A decent considerate person tries not to offend, but do not change YOUR values to do so. I mean really, how could anyone be offended by any picture if they are on this board?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I am surprised you consider spending $100 on a dancer for the evening is not cheap. In my fav clubs in TX, that is considered the minimum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion