tuscl

Wad blowing during lapping....

Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:13 PM
Hey guys, new member here...so I am sorry if this topic has been addressed or even if it is topic worthy. But I am just curious about what type of pants you usually like to wear at your favorite lap dance place. Do you wear really thin pants? Do you go commando? Do most girls that work doing 2 way contact full grind lapping expect guys to blow at some point? Have you ever blown your wad through really thin pants, in which the wetness was very apparent and had a girl react favorably or unfavorably? The only lapdances that I have had are all Maryland places, Hustler, Showcase, Player's Club, and McDoogals. To answer my own question. I have started going commando in jeans. I have never had a girl flip out when I have lost it, but it never has really created a disgusting wet spot either. I have blown my load at the Wheel...I mean Player's Club in Baltimore, but not at any of the other places. Every girl that I had blown my load with, seemed fine with the result.

32 comments

• Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I recommend: oversized or deliberately asymmetrical condom lubricated on the INSIDE ("Inspiral" brand works best for me, and comes pre-lubricated on the inside, but I haven't been able to find them lately); plus soft or silky boxers with a bit of stretch in the material (pure silk has no give in the fabric's dimensions, whereas a lycra-rayon mix, for example, would feel silky but have enough spread that certain ancillary and incidental re-arrangements could still be feasible); pants that are larger than necessary (for instance, dress trousers which have several pleats) and are made of a material which is pleasant on the interior to my upper thighs (the "feel test" is sufficient; if they feel good, use 'em!) and also pleasant on the exterior to her inner thighs etc.. Yes, it's a lot to ask. So many details. My best solution has been a pair of "parachute pants" as my trousers, that silky material that's kind of like a rain-coat or a wind-breaker, which were bought originally as the bottom half of a track-suit running outfit. I don't think I even know where the top jacket has gotten away to ... and I've pretty much worn out the bottom half pants. :)
  • tazer
    15 years ago
    intimo classic silk pant, black, xxl size because waist is elastic with drawstring and you will appreciate the roominess up front. dancers say they like it too.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I've heard from some of the dancers on here that jeans are not a good pick. They are way too rough on sensitive dancer parts. If you wear jeans you're probably not going to have nearly as much fun as the girls will not give you their best in an effort to protect their naughty bits. I tend to wear dark "docker" style khakis. Soft on their skin and not too thin. Seems to work. I only had one dancer react somewhat strangely. She was straddling me and her fingers were working on the head of Mr. Happy for about two dances. They she was "surprised" when as she put it, "You finished! You're not supposed to do that!" Yeah, right.....
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have always how latex penis underwear would do with them.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I blow my wad inside her, then it comes slowly dripping out of her...
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "sorry if this topic has been addressed" Not since Thursday, so don't worry.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Yes, some feel that it is a requirement to read historical archives before posting questions. Anyway, dark Docker type shorts seem to be good wad blowing apparel. Few dancers that give good dances have not caused eruptions. Some feel it is their personal duty to cause one.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    You're right txtittyfan, some see it as their personal cause and are upset if they don't. Ya gotta love a woman who is dedicated to her job.
  • how
    15 years ago
    CCRider, that Cooper is hardly "Mini." Nice headlights!
  • custom101
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the links to prior discussions. Anyway, strange thing happened to me the other night. I got a few laps from a dancer at a club. It was very crowded and somewhat hot in the club. I went with jeans and commando again. I did not release, but during the beginning parts of the 4th song, the girl thought I did. My crotch area was slightly damp but not due to what she must have thought. I am pretty sure it was a combo of sweat, her wetness, and maybe a little pre-juice. She didn't really flip out, but she asked me if I came. I told her no, but she did not believe it I guess, she kinda stayed away from that area and didn't ask me if I wanted another dance....oh well.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I've talked to a lot of dancers and they seemed unanimous in their dislike of guys who release during dances. Dislike is not accurate. Let's say they were disgusted. YMMV.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    custom101, Sounds like a case of "easy cum, easy go."
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Some girls are disgusted if you cum in your pants during a dance. Others love it, especially when they know dam well they get a bigger tip if I cum for them. Once I went commando with light colored pants. BIG MISTAKE. The dancer could not have cared less, but I had this big spot on the outside of my light colored pants. NOT COOL.
  • tuna1920
    15 years ago
    my sex pot told me dark ones will show up under the black lights so stay with the light colored shorts. she's proud of her handy work and is happy for the other girls to see what she made me do. not near as big a spot as when she soaks me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Some girls may say the love it because they know it's good for business, but privately think it's disgusting. On the other hand, if we worried about everything strippers were privately disgusted by, we'd never get a lap dance in the first place.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler's right. They're only whores. Who gives a fuck what they think?
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Where's Judy on this one? We really need her opinion here. Do they or don't they?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    CC- What opinion of mine are you looking for here? As far as my client climaxing during a dance....I love it... that is why I am out there. With regards to the mess, it does not bother me one bit....after all that is what I try to give my guys........a climax.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I know a few strippers who dont mind, as long as none of it gets on them (or just a little on their hands).
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan- As of late I have found myself wearing gloves for my time on stage and in private. I feel it serves a dual purpose....1. it looks sexy with the long gloves on and 2. it helps to keep the hands less sticky.......
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Lost it last night in VIP during extended BBBJ. Dancer left in disgust.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    That's retarded. What did she think was going to happen? Or, did u CIM without warning her?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Several warnings, but she refused to take the hint and slow down.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Does that mean your set was free?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Bump just because. This was back before "wad blowing" had its own cringy nickname in the glossary...
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Oh great. The only redeeming value in bumping this is that I see gatorfan's name above. He hasn't posted in 6 years but was online here this month. I did enjoy his comments.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Were gatorfan's last words on TUSCL really "Can a cow fart?" LOL
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Lol, I havent worn jeans to a club since 2008, luckily a girl told me early on it was painful. Told her I had a pair of sweatpants in the car and she told me if I went and got changed she'd give me a HJ for free. Havent looked back since
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    a better question is how should you position yourself a dance, and I am always reminded of this gem. [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Non scratchy pants fabric, don't soak through.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I get there's some grumbling over old threads that aren't relevant to anything strip club related, you know like Afghanistan, but some topic like this gets dusted off every couple of months. Year after year, like it's the first time anyone ever thought about it. There's an old review I was looking for (because I couldn't remember what I'd written about a club I hadn't seen for 15 years) and ran across this old thread in the process. What I found interesting was that there wasn't some debate going round and round about whether or not guys should splooge during a lapdance. It was just a thread acknowledging it happens for some dudes and moving on with the discussion. Oh, and some guy on TUSCL was already annoyed in 2009 that the same tired topic was getting rehashed in new threads. That was five years in, and little did he know a TUSCLer would show up and talk about it so much on the boards the whole thing would get named after him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion