tuscl

How Basic "Why do you go" Question Affects Our Responses

Thursday, August 6, 2009 4:32 AM
I know we get into circular discussions where quite a few topics end up leading to other past topics and so on, but it really is interesting how the basic question "why do you go to a strip club?" affects all of our answers to these strip club questions.

Why do you go to a strip clubs?
A)Blow-a-load
B)Nice Grind-n-some contact
C)Drinks,Tits,Social Value
D)Other reason ?

Those going for extras will look at clubs much differently than those who dont. Someone who likes upscale decor and the hottest girls will evaluate a club different than someone who wants some good contact amd hot girls but not necessarily seeking out clubs with extras. And, those club which have combinations of extras, hot girls and/or upscale decor would be evaluated the best or not necessarily/other reasons?

23 comments

• harrydave
    15 years ago
    Gator, you had me there until you mentioned the upscale clubs, with hot girls and extras. Then I tried to think of one, and I couldn't!

I agree with your basic premise. It's human nature. What we perceive is affected by a lot of things, including our past experiences, our prejudices, and some tricks our brains play on us (like convincing us our memory is solid, when it's really like swiss cheese).

Cops know that witnesses are unreliable. TUSCL reviewers are no different. Thankfully, the law of averages tends to sort things out and I'm sure the rating engine used by Founder takes advantage of that.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I think a good part of this discussion would be what we consider "upscale". There are "upscale" clubs that have employees that act as though you should be thrilled that they allow you to be a customer. Those I can not stand. On the other end are the dives that I'd not visit for any reason. I prefer the local type club. They are usually not fancy, but rather functional. Above those are the "upscale" clubs I visit at times. Only one I know in S. Florida that did have the hotter women AND extras. Haven't been there in some time, so even that might be different.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Hot girls with or without extras and a clean environment work for me. I would prefer a clean dive over a grungy upscale club.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan, are you sure your calendar girl is not from the fine state of TX? LOL
  • how
    15 years ago
    The plain answer is: I go for fun.

Sometimes, that can be just a good conversation with lots of laughs, or meeting someone new and interesting. Often, it means hooking up.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Examples I'd consider upscale would be Hustler, Scores, Penthouse, clubs where they've spent more on the club and everything else to make you feel like the club is expensive. I'm sure everyone considers upscale differently, maybe a dime a dozen strip mall club in Fla are upscale compared to a shitty titty shack in AL, etc. I also think clubs where I get extras are less upscale than clubs where there are no extra's.

We all go for fun, my question was asking how some of us go for a specific kind of fun/get off which we'll review "the club was great, it's a dump with avg jane's but I got a BJ so it's great". I know this affects my reviews, I'm sometimes considering the extra's more important than anything else about the club. I'm sure others do the same thing.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    txtitty- she might be from TX but she sure aint a Longhorn, Univ. of Florida Natnl Champs.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I go for the enjoyment. IME the clubs that offer extras, although they have some attractive women, do not have the level of attractive dancers as the clubs that do not offer extras. The non extra clubs seem to have a more exciting lively vibe to them.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, she may not be a longhorn, but probably would not mind sitting on one.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    gatorfan,

Yes, a gator, all beauty and no brains. :)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    That is what they say about the longhorns too.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'm sure she'll be a graduate, thanks to U.Fla's damn fine grading curve. There's a reason why hot girls choose the school.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There are so many reasons why I go to the strip clubs that it all depends on what day of the week it is and mood that I am in.

gatorfan, I like your pic... I wish I was her derivative because then I would be tangent to her curves!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Where are the pictures of the rest of the calendar girls?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    TB- same here but depends on what club and where the load ends up, I might not make it my night's finale

TX-T- the rest of the calendar is available for the low price of a 4-yr tuition!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I go to have fun. One club is nude but doesn't allow much touching if any by the customers. I go to watch. I club hop to another club after a short while. There I watch some more dancers and sometimes they are hot. I sometimes get table dances there. Not usually that much though. Then after I have plenty of ones, I go to another club that gives change in two dollar bills. I use the two dollar bills to pay the dancers sometimes if I have them or to pay admission. I use the ones I have to tip dancers multiple times if I desire while most people sit around the club just watching. I do get lap dances there with some touching and grinding. I'm not expecting extras though. I believe with hidden cameras and rearranged furniture, they did away with all of that.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    FUN. We work hard for our money. Yes we have to take care of our families first but after that we owe it to our selves.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Besides the fun & sexual opportunities of clubbing, I also enjoy the aspect of mingling with a large variety of hot young women, vying for my attention /wallet contents. Whatever "type" I'm in the mood for that night, it's probably on the menu.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Detroit has many clubs with excellent food offerings so I go for lunch. Hot young women make for delicious dessert. Business before pleasure!

Playhouse has one of the best and more unique menus
    Coliseum has an excellent menu with fine wine and beer pairings
    Flight Club is good with large portions
    All Stars has good food but poor presentation
    La Chambre, Odessa makes some great dishes and it's the closest club to my house

Hey, it's an excuse that works for me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I thought the question was "How does why you go affect the kind of club you like", not simpy "Why do you go?" Maybe the answer to the former is too obvious.

Anyway, I'll make it unanimous. I go to have fun. I don't go to have a crappy time, nor because I'm under any obligation to. What kind of fun? Superficial fun with sexy girls acting like nymphos. It's no fun for me if the girls aren't hot or if the club doesn't cut them enough slack to allow us to interact spontaneously. I like my fun to feel open-ended, like anything could happen, not canned. Compared to all of this, I couldn't care less about the type and quality of the club itself.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    You know how these discussions get a mind of their own. The premise was why we go (or what we hope to accomplish or get out of the trip to the strip club) impacts how we review the club.

For instance, do those of us going to the club for the purpose of extras think only clubs with extras are good. So a review which says"I went to this club, it was great! I had a lap dance with DancerXYZ, she is really hot and gave me a great BJ lots of tongue, I paid $100 for the lap dances. I think this is one of the best clubs around". This review helps someone looking for extras but doesn't give the first clue as to whether the club's a dump, do all the girls do this and are we rating the dancer a 9 or 10 based on her BJ or is she really hot?

Another example, do those of us going for drinks, tits, hot girls and just fun (socially entertaining) time think only clubs like that are good. In this case, those of us looking for extras would have no idea if extras are available but would know there are super hot girls, lap dances and a fun time.

I'm asking how we end up with reviews which basically represent what we're looking for and does not necessarily tell everyone the whole picture.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    A. Usually to see my GF and do her in VIP or CR (POP with her is $200 motel and $150 club, she is married, 27, and been doing her a year or so). Othertimes to sample another gal who offers extras. Sometimes I will take 2 dances with a gal and see where she can go from there. I do not spend big money on dances and never would pay them to sit at my table. For me its a super hobby and I have an extensive of bik and nude photos of various ones I have had over the years.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    When I write a review, I'll just pick something about the club to write about.

It's something I noticed about the club and still remember by the time I get around to writing the review. From that perspective, it's more about what I recall or feel like writing at the time than what I'm looking for going in. If somebody wants to know more about a club I've seen, all they have to do is shoot me a PM and be on the level. Plus, if a club has a lot of descriptive reviews already it's redundant to type more of the same unless material to the review. While on this particular subject, I like what founder did with the rating scheme by splitting it up. It helps me flesh out information quickly without the blow by blow.

My reviews are long enough without having to put in something for everyone. And really, most clubs don't make enough of an impression to list every single detail. It's a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion