tuscl

When is a Lap Dance not a Lap Dance?

Here's a question I thought of when I was responding to a different question:

If you are getting laid, BJ or HJ during what would otherwise be a lap dance, should we really be calling it a lap dance? I'm asking since mileage/extras really isn't dancing (I will say I've had a few instances where there's been hot foreplay which sort of was dancing then followed by extras/mileage). What is a good lap dance versus what is a good BJ/extras.

I'm just wondering whether we should be calling it what it really is "StripperXYZ provided great extras/BJ but no lap dance to speak of".

24 comments

• londonguy
    15 years ago
    I think the lap dancing stops when the extras begin, unless she is doing CG?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I will say I've had a few girls samba me during doggie, now that's dancing! Do extras during a lap dance just include sex or do we count all the foreplay stuff too. This probably re-opens a past discussion on the major differences between those of us who go to clubs for extras and those of us who go for grinds.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    This rekindles the debate of SC vs brothel. Many clubs offer dancing w/o extras, others offer extras w/relatively little dancing.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, do you know the name of the girl in 'your' photo? WOW !!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    There are quite a few in between SC vs brothel, some strip clubs are no touching, some allow touching but not below the belt and some allow HJ but not sex and some dont give a shit what the hell you do. Then there's what the stripper allows or will do in each of the above cases, some do more than others in each of the above cases.

The only thing consistent about all of this is we're paying for the lap dance time. There probably are 2 different sets of SC customers, those who go for the extras and those who do not. Whenever I read different reviews, it's easy to tell what and why the person went to the strip club. I just dont think we should really be saying we received an awesome lap dance if it only was a BJ from a stripper with the suckage power of a Dyson vacuum or if our cock was stuck between the girls tits the entire time (or would we call that a tit grind?, funny)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Photo is from Gator Girls calendar, not sure the girls name. My ass U.Fla is non-profit, they've got models, excuse me students! hotter than the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders!
  • how
    15 years ago
    As with an earlier topic on glossary terms, I really don't mind what it's called, I just want the best experience. At one club I visit, the dancers ask, "Do you want a table dance," but mean, "Do you want to have sex?"
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    When it's the 60's dance called the Alligator.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    What does it mean when a dancer is doing CG?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    CG = Cow-girl
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I think the standard distinction works pretty well. Lap dances are done with the patron wearing pants, extras with pants down, dick out. I don't think dancing to music or not is very relevant. Lap dances are both a kind of panomime of sex and a pretty stimulating act in itself. Extras are a discreet, quickie version of actual sex.

Of course, there are gray areas. For me, the extra that can seem to blend in with lap dancing is fucking. I've had girls in the middle of a dance reach down and slip my dick in and carry on with almost the same grinding action. A blow job or hand job would have to take more of an abrupt transition.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Likewise, a lap dance is not a lap dance when the dude spends the whole time just talking to the stripper about.....whatever suckers like that talk about.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Chandler- You're right on the whole time talking, I've always wondered whether or not some customers who get 20, 30 or 40 lap dances at a time are having pschologist therapy sessions back there. One dancer said she took a nap during a 40 lap dance set before, WTF?
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    At a place near me, there are some guys who will get multiple $180
    30 minute dances. By muliple, I mean 3 or 4 with the same girl. This
    same club is not currently known as a really high mileage place. In
    the VIP, you may be able to play with the kitty or maybe get some
    hand action. I would say more than that is probably the exception
    rather than the rule. From what I hear during these multiple VIP sessions, there is a lot of talking going on!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    In all fairness I will pay them for any dances in progress that cut off when extras begin. I would advise negotiating the extra prices (and what you expect) at your table with her before taking her to VIP or CR. Another strategy is to take to VIP / CR, take 2 dances, and then go from there. This way you can guage if this is someone you really want to spend the extras money on. However, with this, you may lose negotiating position as your choice is to agree to her price for the extra or get up and go back out on the floor. I prefer negotiating at the table first as this group has given me the best performance on the extra. Also, if she is not a player, you can just cull her out and simply cycle to the next one. Its always a crap shoot with a girl you haven't done before.
  • denver.guy.37
    15 years ago
    I agree with Chandler: I think the standard distinction works pretty well. Lap dances are done with the patron wearing pants, extras with pants down (or not), dick out.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    My opinion is if the stripper talks about personal problems the entire time during a VIP 30 minute session, she should pay the customer for his time. The sad part is there probably are quite a few customers who think they are having a good time paying to listen to a stripper talk to him for 30 mins or longer.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Any more, OP ? is like asking "when is a gas station not like a convenience store" or "when is a convenience store not like a gas station".
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I agree that when the dick comes out, the lap dance is over and extras start. I think of lap dances as fore play.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    One test for whether it's no longer a lap dance is if it's only intended to get you off, with no chance of going back to grinding, etc. I don't really consider it an extra if the stripper just reaches inside my pants for a few seconds, then goes back to more standard lap dance moves. I've had girls pull my shorts to the side to lick my balls or even suck my dick briefly just to tease. In my opinion, that's still just high mileage lap dancing.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    SC/Chandler - I'd agree with you, so by what we're saying we really shouldn't post in our review we had a great lap dance when we really had a great extras/BJ/etc. I realize alot of the time we're saying we had a great lap dance for some vague/law enforcement avoidance reasons but I'm sure there are other ways to disguise how we say it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gatorfan, in my reviews, I am very protective of "favorite"clubs, dancers and myself. I don't want to fuck up a good thing. Guys that know me can read between the lines and if they want intimate details they can PM or email me. They do the same for me. If you do not personally know the reviewer, this is much more difficult. What I like and what my experience level is may be way different from them. I don't see how this situation can ever change.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Personally, I don't care whether some other guy got extras in a club, so it's fine with me if he calls it a great lap dance. I only expect to get an impression of what the club's like, not have every detail spelled out. That's between the reviewer and the stripper anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Memories
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion