tuscl

Thanks for founder.

Clubber
Florida
founder,

I noticed something the last few days. When I look at recent reviews or discussion topics and click on an individual one, I can get back to my place in the list with a simple click of my browsers back button. Before, I was always sent back to the Top Of Page. If you didn't do this, well I like what the computer fairy did to my computer.

10 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I agree, it is a nice change.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan,

I thinkg TUSCL was this way in the past, and the "feature" got lost in one of founders reworks. In any case, it is back and I thank him.
  • founder
    15 years ago
    can't take the credit... you probably got a browser update that works right now.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I was about to add that I didn't see any thing new. It's worked that way for a long time. I use Firefox. These computers can be aggravating. I have had a Health Care Saving Plan for a number of years. A couple of weeks ago I tried to access my account balance. I could not get access using my correct account number and pass word. I called them on the phone and asked "whats up with that?" They responded that many Firefox users were having that problem and that the program was designed for use by I.E. Well I am not switching back. The next time I will just call them on the phone if Firefox won't let me in.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadowcat,

I, too, use Firefox and have for many years. If it was an update, it has to be a stealth one. A lot of web sites are written for ie, but like you, I will not use ie.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Yep, it is a new release. I was using FireFox 3.0 and it didn't work. I just updated to 3.5.1 and it works like a charm!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I use I.E. and the change appeared to happen w/o me updating. Must be global warming.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Seems no rhyme or reason.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Definitely the FireFox update, now happens for me
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I checked, I didn't, nor do I, have my browser said for auto updates, so that begs the question, how did I get one? My Firefox is now 3.5.1. I don't know for how long or what it was before, if it has changed.

txtittyfan stated it happened to his IE. Go figure!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion