tuscl

RE: TUSCL_Brothers post.

Clubber
Florida
TUSCL_Brother asked, "Ever have the opportunity to party with other TUSCL members in your area?"

Seems like those that do get together have a lot of fun. So, I just thought, why not use this area to post YOUR location, and if others wish to get in contact, just PM each other and set up times and clubs.

EXAMPLE: My area, South Florida (Preferred, Miami)

It could also be used if one is traveling, simply include that dates you will be in an area. Or, it may be no one wishes to get together with others on here.

2 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    TB,

I will agree, but unless one is in an extremely small town with a strip club (Are there any?), it is unlikely anyone could be found. Before anyone goes the IP route rhetoric, yes we know.

I used to go to the Dayton/Cincinnati area a few times a year for many years. I would have loved to visit your clubs in Columbus. Oh well, to late now.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I met another TUSCL member by chance in a club in Columbus OH once. I'm in Phoenix, but travel for business. Have been to OH, IN, LA, FL, CA in past year. TUSCL_Brother, I have been to your favorite club twice, but never got past the new guy status, so I could use an "introduction"!

I think someone suggested a Vegas meet on another thread. I would be open to that one. Can I bring my 27 yr old ex-stripper GF?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion