tuscl

best lapdance ever

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 9:55 PM
I recently met this stripper who gave me the best lap dance ever. She sucked my nipples, her breasts were going up and down on my bare chest, she had amazing grinding, she lifted up my shirt and her hands were feling all over my body. I'm wondering what was your best lapdance ever and why?

7 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have been fortunate to have had many many great dances. They have come from regulars and in addition to the attributes you listed there was great eye contact. What made them the best was that as they stroked and aroused me they would have that twinkle in their eye and made it a very playful tease. They enjoyed what they were doing and gave the appearance either real or faked that they enjoyed my arousal.
  • how
    15 years ago
    A few encounters repeatedly re-enter my thoughts. Here's one: A lovely Latina I had known for over a year--and whom I had gotten closer to than any dancer I'd known to that time--invited me to her club's "VIP" area. We had never gone there before. She started dancing for me, and after a few minutes she took me out of my shorts, moved her thong to one side, and slipped me inside her. She rode me until I filled her up. After we both recovered for a few moments, she apologetically said she would need to charge me for the number of songs we'd been "dancing." That was a special and unusual encounter, and it was with a woman for whom I had genuine affection. (Yes, the "rest of the story" includes the establishment of a dating relationship OTC.)
  • izahanky
    15 years ago
    i'm not a regular at any club, i probably go to clubs maybe 3 - 4 times a year. usually different ones. i went to one recently, met a girl, had really good eye contact with her on stage. later she asked if i wanted a dance, i asked about prices and the vip room. opted for the vip. ended up having 12 dances, 40 a piece. id say the first half was pretty mellow. i could see she was a little hesitent with certain areas for me to touch, but as the dances progressed, she bacame more comfortable. wont go into the juciy details, but afterwards she was really shy, and told me she had never done that with a customer. probably wont go back to see her, fantasies should only be done once. :)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I would say my best lap dances ever all involve alot of extras, whether an awesome helping hand or at one NJ club anything and everything is available. There just is no comparison for a hot foreign girl (and that's the new hot foreign girl) giving an incredible amount of extras in a private lap dance. Any of the random happenings in general lap dance areas are so infrequent it's difficult to compare to lap dances where you know you are getting extras everytime.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    My best "dances" were at the old Market Street Cinema in San Francisco. While I treated her to a lingual encounter, she used a dildo that I had brought in; she cummed seven times in 45 minutes. Nowadays, I wouldn't go near the MSC.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    As txtittyfan has stated......I feel that you guys enjoy the LD most knowing that the girl is enjoying herself as well. A couple of the times I have watched some other girls giving a LD I see them leaning into the guy and looking around the bar checking the situation out and not into the client. I am fortunate that I do not do this as a job but more for my pleasure than anything else. So at the end of the day the most enjoyable dances any of you will ever recieve is when you know the dancer is having as much fun as you are. I would imagine that it can be rough if you are dancing on a daily basis trying to keep the lights on. That is why I love this so much .......I don't have to do this I want to. So to the guys out their that made a few comments about my body being less than perfect.....fine, I accept that but I can tell you this I am having a blast and have never had a colpaint about anything I have done out there. In fact the guys have always been very thankful for all they have recieved from me and the tips I have recieved indicate this. I never really had to even quote prices for anything to these guys. They have all been very generous!!!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Judy, You seem to have a good thing going. Congratulations, and enjoy yourself. If I were in your area, I'd seek some time in your club...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion